Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Fantasy Premier League 2020/2021

32 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Whats the difference between a wild card and a free hit?

Free hit allows changes for one week only where as wildcard is changes forever.

• Thanks 1

This next game week is a shocker 

How many players has everyone got for it? Think I’ve got 5 lol 

Feel like maybe they could have rolled it into this one? They’ve done that for the game week after this next one. 

3 hours ago, AjcW said:

This next game week is a shocker 

How many players has everyone got for it? Think I’ve got 5 lol 

Feel like maybe they could have rolled it into this one? They’ve done that for the game week after this next one. 

What a mess that is! 

Then the game week after doesn't have every team playing twice.

Definitely feel my free hit and wildcard coming on for these 2.

For me it would have made sense to roll the next three gameweeks into one. Just to give everyone a fair shot! 

The next one massively favours those who go for big team players, then the one after is mixed, then the one after is more the mid table lot.

Nightmare! 

It's been my worst season ever anyway so might as well just ride the wave lol 

Bit of a strange gameweek coming up and the big teams are playing bankers (on paper anyway) meaning its difficult to know who to captain.

Lacazette in for DCL, Stones in for Zouma. Stones is my only defender playing....and he might not even play lol

18 hours ago, Nalis said:

Bit of a strange gameweek coming up and the big teams are playing bankers (on paper anyway) meaning its difficult to know who to captain.

Lacazette in for DCL, Stones in for Zouma. Stones is my only defender playing....and he might not even play lol

And I haven't even got free hit anymore lol I put Stones and KDB in, and captained KDB, given they've got Brighton.

This week is the free hit week for me to ensure I get all players on the pitch.

Next week involves a couple of subs to maximise the double game week and bench boost just in case my rubbish bench get a bit of a run out due to the close proximity of double fixtures for clubs.

Second wildcard kept in back pocket in case Fernandes gets sold in the January window to Madrid following Pogba sex scandal, Kane and Son sadly die of Corona and Rashford is assassinated by MI5 for uncovering senior government officials profiting from free school meal starvation deaths. 

14 hours ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Why on earth did Sterling take that pen? How many more chances is he gonna get to prove what a terrible finisher he is. Joke.

KDB is the taker, he’s the captain. He’s just cost me and I’m sure many others 16 points!

Sterling has missed 3 consecutive penalties now lol No idea by KDB didn't take it (and KDB was my captain too!).