Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allfoxedup

Marcus Tavernier

Interestingly a left footed left winger, who plays as a wing back at times too. Could see he might be of use and would be back up to Barnes unless deployed as an inverted right winger which Middlesborough seem to have not tried very often before. 

4 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

How the hell did Middlesbrough miss the chance at about 57 seconds into that video?

Looks a decent player, but only 5 g/a from 22 games in a playoff chasing side doesn't look the greatest.

Yeah Michael Olise seems a better fit in a position we need a long term prospect. 

1 hour ago, glenny_fox said:

How the hell did Middlesbrough miss the chance at about 57 seconds into that video?

Looks a decent player, but only 5 g/a from 22 games in a playoff chasing side doesn't look the greatest.

They are playing Warnock ball to be fair lol 

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....at this moment that position is taken up by Barnes, are you looking for cover or switching Barnes to the Right or up front!!!

It's funny because I've realised maybe after all this time we've been crying for a back up striker to replace Vardy before we have to spend to much on a proven one that the plan all a long was to have Barnes replace Vardy and it took me a while but now I'm a believer.

• Like 1

Got to see him play a few times when up in Boro under Woodgate.

He was a bright point in some very drab performances at that time - combination of solid work rate, skill and positivity in decision making and personality.

Think he’d fit in well at Leicester and only develop further, be it as a winger or possibly competition at left wingback.