Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxTrott

Memberships

Does anyone know when we will start selling memberships again? This long football-less period has really made me aware that I'd like to get to more football games when I can, and I guess a membership is the first step to being able to achieve this...

I hope they look into the membership scheme next season, at the moment they lure you in and then charge every season to keep your place in the queue, don't pay it for one season and you're at the back of the line again.

The club also confirmed that there were no plans to refund any portion of the membership fee for this season, even if there were no opportunities to buy any tickets this season. So everyone just paid £40 for nothing, at least ST holders will take their £70 credit over to next season after the club u-turned

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I hope they look into the membership scheme next season, at the moment they lure you in and then charge every season to keep your place in the queue, don't pay it for one season and you're at the back of the line again.

The club also confirmed that there were no plans to refund any portion of the membership fee for this season, even if there were no opportunities to buy any tickets this season. So everyone just paid £40 for nothing, at least ST holders will take their £70 credit over to next season after the club u-turned

Positive story from my part. Through the members scheme I was able to attend a zoom Q&A with a couple of the first team players plus legends, and somehow during the course of the event ended up winning a signed shirt by the entire first team squad. I definitely feel like I got my monies worth! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Positive story from my part. Through the members scheme I was able to attend a zoom Q&A with a couple of the first team players plus legends, and somehow during the course of the event ended up winning a signed shirt by the entire first team squad. I definitely feel like I got my monies worth! 

Fair enough, but for a lot of people memberships are simply a necessity to buy tickets, and they won't be interested or invited to what you mentioned. 

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Fair enough, but for a lot of people memberships are simply a necessity to buy tickets, and they won't be interested or invited to what you mentioned. 

Agreed. I've had two memberships from the inception of the scheme. So £80 this year for next to nil return. I'm also not a fan of the rewards based on matches attended. It penalises those of us who have to travel a long way for games. The first season was a guaranteed seat for 'Gold Fox' level. I much preferred paying extra for that.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I usually go to about 2-3 games a season - usually the small name ones, I dont care. Stopping renewing the season after the league win because of the price. When we're able to go, think I wont bother with memberships ever again and just buy a pair of tickets off people on here when I do want to go.

• Like 1

On 19/01/2021 at 11:29, Sol thewall Bamba said:

This still really grates on me. £40 for nowt. 

• 1 month later...
On 06/04/2021 at 14:02, LVocey said:

Are memberships worth it if you're after say 1 ticket a month?

I think so. Some of the big matches it's pretty difficult to get a ticket without membership. I normally manage to snap up one of the cheaper tickets as well, so over the course of the season the saving made means the membership pretty much pays for itself. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/01/2021 at 11:29, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I emailed the club about this again this morning. Pretty galling to be asked to pay full whack again this summer, having paid full price last summer and getting nothing for it.

• Like 2

I have just emailed the club to check if there are any plans to roll over memberships to next season free of charge. As has been pointed out, paying £40 to essentially remain in a que would be frankly offensive given there has been no opportunity to purchase tickets and while season ticket holders at least have a guarantee that their £70 will be rolled over to the next campaign (quite rightly). 

I’d encourage any members that feel the same to get in touch and lobby for a rollover of memberships - it’s the right thing to do. 

[email protected]

Edited by rn9013
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, rn9013 said:

I have just emailed the club to check if there are any plans to roll over memberships to next season free of charge. As has been pointed out, paying £40 to essentially remain in a que would be frankly offensive given there has been no opportunity to purchase tickets and while season ticket holders at least have a guarantee that their £70 will be rolled over to the next campaign (quite rightly). 

I’d encourage any members that feel the same to get in touch and lobby for a rollover of memberships - it’s the right thing to do. 

[email protected]

I got a pretty good response to my email to be fair, they're looking into it and do know that it's an issue.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

The renewals process is open to all existing Season Ticket Holders from 10am on Friday 28 May until 5pm on Monday 21 June, after which any remaining Season Tickets will be made available to 2020/21 Fox Members. This will take place before the launch of 2021/22 Fox Memberships, which will be on Monday 5 July.

Edited by Fox96

This reads like home priority points to me, but later on the article says that it’s a members ballot from 24 June to 28 June.

Unless it’s a ballot of those over a certain amount of points, those looking for a STH how many points do you reckon we’ll need?

21 hours ago, Fox96 said:

This reads like home priority points to me, but later on the article says that it’s a members ballot from 24 June to 28 June.

Unless it’s a ballot of those over a certain amount of points, those looking for a STH how many points do you reckon we’ll need?

Not all members want to have a season ticket. Those that do will enter the ballot and the ones with the highest priority points will be able to get a season ticket

• Like 1