Does anyone know when we will start selling memberships again? This long football-less period has really made me aware that I'd like to get to more football games when I can, and I guess a membership is the first step to being able to achieve this...

In normal seasons, memberships usually go on sale after the end of season. 

Whether or not grounds will be allowed to permit fans again before end of season is anyone's guess. Would be daft of club to sell memberships to anyone if no benefit.

I hope they look into the membership scheme next season, at the moment they lure you in and then charge every season to keep your place in the queue, don't pay it for one season and you're at the back of the line again.

The club also confirmed that there were no plans to refund any portion of the membership fee for this season, even if there were no opportunities to buy any tickets this season. So everyone just paid £40 for nothing, at least ST holders will take their £70 credit over to next season after the club u-turned

11 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I hope they look into the membership scheme next season, at the moment they lure you in and then charge every season to keep your place in the queue, don't pay it for one season and you're at the back of the line again.

The club also confirmed that there were no plans to refund any portion of the membership fee for this season, even if there were no opportunities to buy any tickets this season. So everyone just paid £40 for nothing, at least ST holders will take their £70 credit over to next season after the club u-turned

Positive story from my part. Through the members scheme I was able to attend a zoom Q&A with a couple of the first team players plus legends, and somehow during the course of the event ended up winning a signed shirt by the entire first team squad. I definitely feel like I got my monies worth! 

22 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Positive story from my part. Through the members scheme I was able to attend a zoom Q&A with a couple of the first team players plus legends, and somehow during the course of the event ended up winning a signed shirt by the entire first team squad. I definitely feel like I got my monies worth! 

Fair enough, but for a lot of people memberships are simply a necessity to buy tickets, and they won't be interested or invited to what you mentioned. 

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Fair enough, but for a lot of people memberships are simply a necessity to buy tickets, and they won't be interested or invited to what you mentioned. 

Agreed. I've had two memberships from the inception of the scheme. So £80 this year for next to nil return. I'm also not a fan of the rewards based on matches attended. It penalises those of us who have to travel a long way for games. The first season was a guaranteed seat for 'Gold Fox' level. I much preferred paying extra for that.

• 4 weeks later...

I usually go to about 2-3 games a season - usually the small name ones, I dont care. Stopping renewing the season after the league win because of the price. When we're able to go, think I wont bother with memberships ever again and just buy a pair of tickets off people on here when I do want to go.

On 19/01/2021 at 11:29, Sol thewall Bamba said:

This still really grates on me. £40 for nowt. 

18 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

I can't see how they will not ofter you that money off next seasons or a refund.

Anything other is daylight robbery 

Given it's likely we won't even step foot in the ground this season, it would be poor if they didn't.

• Like 1