Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 2-0 Chelsea - Vote Now

Leicester City 2-0 Chelsea

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.7

Total Average Rating

178 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Wesley Fofana 8.8
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Ricardo Pereira Substitute 6.5
  4. Manager Confidence 99% +2%

Season: 2020/21
Voting Starts: 19/01/21
Voting Ends: 22/01/21

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Timothy Castagne
  3. Wesley Fofana
  4. Jonny Evans
  5. James Justin
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Youri Tielemans
  8. Marc Albrighton
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Ayoze Pérez (sub)
  13. Ricardo Pereira (sub)

• Thanks 1

Many would give 9.5 s all round . I reserve 10s for perfection which is practically impossible for footballers. The nearest I have seen to perfection were the Barcelona of Pep at their peak and more rarely Spain and Brazil.  I do believe this Leicester squad could with a little more work raech that sort of level playing a different style. Unfortunalely so could Manchester City so although the achievement of the unbelievables IMHO will never be surpassed this team and squad can achieve more in taking the short step that makes them undisputably the best PL team.

That is not to belittle their wonderful victory yesterday. Fortunately Kasper did not have to reach the heights of which he is capable but I still would n't underestimate his contribution yesterday. To know that should they make a mistake they have a world class goalkeeper as a last resort and in Vardy a man who will give everything to score helps everyone in the team to perform at this level and their dreesing room influence I suspect is the nearest thing to perfection in the team.

Jamie Vardy ,more than any other one person, imho ,made this team possible.

However well done all round, keep practising corners, headers ,setpieces. keep varying corners (lovely to see a short corner paying off), set pieces, penalty takers . set piece takers, corner takers . Keep BR as manager and realise that probably for some time to come you are in the best club in the country imo. 

An∂ remember guys  we are now the forum/fans of potentially the best team in the country. A little dignity would be in order. What do we care about the media ? Who cares if Frank is sacked although I hope most of us don't want anyone sacked. Good luck to D Gray, (and Ben Chilwell) hope everything works out for you. I hope Iheanacho comes good and stays (as long as he does n't have to be kneecapped). For any squad member who can't reach the level of most of the squad good luck whereever you end up. We've won nothing yet so keep cool. YA_BA-DABBA DO.

Edited by Alan Frost

I'm going to be pedantic here but 7.3 for Kasper? lol

I'm among his biggest fans on here but he looked a bit shaky all night to me. Fumbled bits and bobs and lost the ball or hit it out of play on numerous occasions.

It's just funny how people vote emotionally. We won in a great game so everyone gets high ratings? That's not how it works.

Just now, Nod.E said:

I'm going to be pedantic here but 7.3 for Kasper? lol

I'm among his biggest fans on here but he looked a bit shaky all night to me. Fumbled bits and bobs and lost the ball or hit it out of play on numerous occasions.

It's just funny how people vote emotionally. We won in a great game so everyone gets high ratings? That's not how it works.

That's EXACTLY how it works :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/01/2021 at 11:48, HighPeakFox said:

That's EXACTLY how it works :) 

Agreed. Would only add that any goal scorer is usually awarded an additional increase even for a tap in I could have done, whereas someone who saves a certain goal, usually the goalie gets maybe a slight bonus but much smaller than a tapper inner.

Edited by Alan Frost