Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

3 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Does anybody know how long that buy back clause with Kel was? I'm sure at the time I read it as 3 years which means it's passed now.

Just some bullshit journals about Man City fans demanding to buy him back is annoying me. It's like these fans and pundits think just because a team wants our players can just get em and these players will happily leave. Ugh, so frustrating!

It expired last summer.

7 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Does anybody know how long that buy back clause with Kel was? I'm sure at the time I read it as 3 years which means it's passed now.

Just some bullshit journals about Man City fans demanding to buy him back is annoying me. It's like these fans and pundits think just because a team wants our players can just get em and these players will happily leave. Ugh, so frustrating!

As others have said, the clause has expired but there's also no need to get annoyed at the arrogance of a club expecting a player to return under such an arrangement.  I believe that the player has no choice as in Morato back to Madrid.

• Like 1

Just now, murphy said:

As others have said, the clause has expired but there's also no need to get annoyed at the arrogance of a club expecting a player to return under such an arrangement.  I believe that the player has no choice as in Morato back to Madrid.

I know I know, I can't help myself. It's like those pundits apparently urging Man Utd to just go ahead and sign Forforna, how about urging them to put a bid in for him or enquire.