Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

If any players are reading the site tonight

It’s just a moment in time. Really. It would be great to win, but the world will keep turning if you lose.  But it’s a moment that may never come again. For any of you. You don’t need to play ‘out of your skins’. You are in the final because you’re already good enough to merit being there. There’s nothing to prove. Just be your best selves, tomorrow. Win each and every moment as it presents itself. Each challenge. Each header. Each tackle. Just be you. Give it your best; enjoy every moment. You’ve earned the right to represent our club. Embrace it. Make yourselves proud. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

....and you weren't part of the immortals.

Make no mistake, this means so so much to the fabric of LCFC. In many ways more than the league win ever will.

So many have Dads and grandads who went to the three 60s finals and the 74 semi. We were brought up on this. 

Go do it lads! Abide with me x

My old boy has only seen losing finals. Its the biggest game of our history given that 'Chelsea win the league for Leicester'. 

43 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

My old boy has only seen losing finals. Its the biggest game of our history given that 'Chelsea win the league for Leicester'. 

Chelsea did not win the league for Leicester. Chelsea cheated us out of an FA Cup. Leicester will win the FA Cup for Leicester.

• Like 1

We can see you all feel something special for this club. We believe in you, go out and put 100% in and we'll be proud of you for all you've achieved. You've all got us to a place where 5 years ago we'd only dreamed of.

Today this is your club at much as ours, do it for all of us!

Fast forward 24 hours.....

Lads, thank you. That was magical. 

The absolute respect for the ceremony, the tradition, pre match suits (chelsea arrived in sports wear ffs),  the passing of the Cup to each player in line. 

For me, that tops the PL win. Thank you lads x

• Like 4
  • Sad 1