Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Euro 2020 - Predictions

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I tell you what. I have to bring up my predictions again. I just hope I was wrong for Sunday!

Two goals for Kane and overall defeat for England would possibly give you a full house.

There is no single stand out for player of the tournament so it might go to Kane if he's top scorer or Chellieni if Italy win it

• Like 1

Just now, Nalis said:

Two goals for Kane and overall defeat for England would possibly give you a full house.

There is no single stand out for player of the tournament so it might go to Kane if he's top scorer or Chellieni if Italy win it

Yeah although I would settle for getting Italy and England the wrong way round. Either way they were some insane predictions even if I’m saying so myself lol

On 03/06/2021 at 21:20, Jattdogg said:

Winner - Belgium

Runner Up - France

Where will England finish - quarters

Where will Scotland finish - 4th in group

Where will Wales finish - round of 16

Top Scorer -  Lukaku

Player of the tournament - Werner

Biggest surprise - Kane doesnt score more than 2 goals. (Fook knows).

Biggest disappointment - England

@Jattdogg you sir are a massive knob.

• Haha 1

On 03/06/2021 at 17:47, peach0000 said:

Winner - Italy

Runner Up - England

Where will England finish - Runner Up

Where will Scotland finish - GS

Where will Wales finish - R16

Top Scorer - Harry Kane

Player of the tournament - Harry Kane

Biggest surprise -  Denmark

Biggest disappointment - Germany

The side of the draw with Belgium and France potentially in as group winners looks brutal. That's why I've gone for Italy as I reckon that they will have what it takes to win tight games where although France and Belgium have better players they might not get over the line game after game. France have been a bit inconsistent since the World Cup. England runners up as the only likely challengers on that side of the draw will be Netherlands, Spain and either Germany or Portugal and I don't feel like any of those nations are as strong as England. I feel that England have been quite lucky with the draw in the sense that the major nations on their side are not too strong currently. 

Hope your wrong, but fantastic arrows

• Like 1