Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Memberships

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Yeah I got the same. I think this is just poor management of the packs. Definitely not been sent yet.

Not much more the club can do. They’ve kept us informed with the delay. Suppose it’s just the times we live in atm. 

1 hour ago, Blue717 said:

Not much more the club can do. They’ve kept us informed with the delay. Suppose it’s just the times we live in atm. 

I think ‘worldwide logistical challenges’ is an overused excuse at the moment and is being used to mask many other issues because nobody can argue with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

I think ‘worldwide logistical challenges’ is an overused excuse at the moment and is being used to mask many other issues because nobody can argue with it.

I agree Covid's has been used as an excuse for so many companies and businesses over the last 18 months. However, with regards to logistical issues I agree this could be authentic, especially if the clubs having the membership pack items manufactured in China or somewhere far flung. Had a number of logistics nightmares at work over the last 4/5 months both due to Brexit and customs issues as well as companies lacking materials and components due to shortages across different industries! A bit of a nightmare really.

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Not sure why the club would lie. I highly doubt they’ve got the membership packs piled up somewhere and not sending them out to piss fans off. I’ll agree, my lad is disappointed he hasn’t had his yet but nothing we can do about it. 

1 hour ago, Blue717 said:

Not sure why the club would lie. I highly doubt they’ve got the membership packs piled up somewhere and not sending them out to piss fans off. I’ll agree, my lad is disappointed he hasn’t had his yet but nothing we can do about it. 

😂😂 of course they’ve not got them sat there waiting hahaha