Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Memberships

On 10/07/2021 at 08:50, billyn88 said:

I see they've removed the members away ticket ballot, in a way I don't blame them, it did somewhat punish ST holders with low points.

Glad we upgraded to season tickets then.
Must say, I loved the member ballot - managed to get tickets all over the place.

11 minutes ago, bongo92 said:

What’s the actual likelihood of a membership actually resulting in you getting access to a match day ticket? This will be the first membership I’ve had in years.

Going off previous years it would be likely. A lot more of our games went to general sale than I think is known. Demand though this season you would imagine will be very high though.

6 minutes ago, bongo92 said:

What’s the actual likelihood of a membership actually resulting in you getting access to a match day ticket? This will be the first membership I’ve had in years.

Pretty low in all honesty if you've only just bought it. Members get tickets in bands like away tickets so people with more points get first dibs every time. Less attractive fixtures should be fine but you won't have much choice in terms of where you are in the ground. 

7 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Pretty low in all honesty if you've only just bought it. Members get tickets in bands like away tickets so people with more points get first dibs every time. Less attractive fixtures should be fine but you won't have much choice in terms of where you are in the ground. 

Got rid of the bands haven't they?

5 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Got rid of the bands haven't they?

I haven't seen anything suggesting they're going to remove priority by points for each home game in bands.  You might be thinking of when you used to be able to buy your way into a higher band with the gold, silver, city etc.

3 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

I haven't seen anything suggesting they're going to remove priority by points for each home game in bands.  You might be thinking of when you used to be able to buy your way into a higher band with the gold, silver, city etc.

Looked back at sales posts from last season and members was just down as ‘fox members’ as a bracket.

Members sales since they got rid of gold, silver and bronze have gone on how many points you have. Before lockdown, I think top tier was 50+, then 35+, 15+, then all.

As a new member you start on 0 then get 10 per season you renew plus whatever points you've earnt last season

8 minutes ago, samlcfc said:

I saw on the LCFC site that you are awarded 1 point for every home ticket bought. Can anyone advise whether they also award points for away tickets and friendlies? 

I believe away games go towards your away priority points and have nothing to do with your home points (and vice versa of course). As a member, the only way you increase your chance of getting home match tickets is by attending home games. If you can get to them, cup games are normally the easiest/cheapest to pick up home points.

Friendlies I believe count too but again, away games give away points, home games give home points.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I believe away games go towards your away priority points and have nothing to do with your home points (and vice versa of course). As a member, the only way you increase your chance of getting home match tickets is by attending home games. If you can get to them, cup games are normally the easiest/cheapest to pick up home points.

Friendlies I believe count too but again, away games give away points, home games give home points.

Very helpful, thanks! In this respect, I assume that prospective future season ticket applications will be on the basis of home points? 

2 hours ago, bongo92 said:

Last question, if me and dad buy memberships - and my dad can’t go - could I use his membership to buy a ticket for a mate? Are the tickets bought for the membership have the account holders name on? Thanks

If I remember correctly names are normally printed on the ticket.  In the past I've bought plenty of tickets for others on my memberships with no issues.  Start of this season may be different depending on what the club do with regards to covid and showing ID. 

Eventually I'm sure you won't have an issue but I wouldn't count initially on being able to do this.

15 minutes ago, bongo92 said:

When you buy a ticket, is it possible to be sat next to a specific person with a membership? I.e I’ve got a Membership, could I request to be seated to my dad who also has a membership. Sorry for the stupid questions

Only if there are two available next to each other to purchase.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Collymore said:

What's the welcome packs like? Worth it for the kids? Worth it for the adult? 

Also is there a deadline on memberships or a finite amount available? 

Still waiting on them to turn up this year unfortunately. Was expecting them by now. I’ve got an adults and a kids one ordered, so will let you know when it turns up.

• Thanks 1