Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Memberships

1 hour ago, happy85 said:

When do the memberships pack get sent out ?

Didn't receive last years welcome pack for the kids until about April this year. So I'll guess its more down to when the planets align knowing the T/O!

Edited by snoopy87

I'm a season ticket holder with a 1 Year old son who I'd like to get a season ticket for when he's old enough in 4 or 5 years. 

I've been told the best way to do this is to start building up his points now and make him a member. Just gone to do it and there is membership and membership plus couldn't make head or tail of which one he needs. Will it matter which one I put him on? Obviously prefer to save my self 20 quid on the standard membership if possible. 

16 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'm a season ticket holder with a 1 Year old son who I'd like to get a season ticket for when he's old enough in 4 or 5 years. 

I've been told the best way to do this is to start building up his points now and make him a member. Just gone to do it and there is membership and membership plus couldn't make head or tail of which one he needs. Will it matter which one I put him on? Obviously prefer to save my self 20 quid on the standard membership if possible. 

Membership plus you get a welcome pack that the only difference 

There a under 2 membership coming out so best to wait

11 hours ago, Collymore said:

Does anyone know if there's a cap on total members or a deadline? Surely if there's too many it'll defeat the object of getting it in the first place. 

they did deadlines in previous seasons but I do not think they mentioned anything about this season 

12 hours ago, Collymore said:

Does anyone know if there's a cap on total members or a deadline? Surely if there's too many it'll defeat the object of getting it in the first place. 

Quote from the FAQ: Currently, the Club has no plans to implement a sales deadline for memberships. However, this is subject to change and the Club reserves the right to introduce a deadline at any point.

13 hours ago, Collymore said:

I get the impression that a combination of over 1,000 members becoming season ticket holders and no doubt some not renewing their membership during Covid means there are plenty of new memberships to sell before it becomes a problem. 

As said already above they have reserved the right to introduce a cap which you’d hope they would if there was a run on memberships all of a sudden. 

Edited by rn9013

5 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Trying to buy a membership for me and my son….. how can I buy him one? He’s 6…. Do I need my own email new address for him? A little confused I can’t buy my own and have a junior as a plus one?

Yeah, as far as I understand it. 

I had to do the same for a 15 year old.

Basically, register a new account for him, but make sure it's for tickets, not just the shop, then you'll be able to link accounts. 

Once you've linked the accounts, add the kids membership to your basket, click the pencil icon next to it and you can allocate it to him.

Hope that makes sense!

Edited by tom27111
  • Like 1

Well I have another account (the wife’s) and edited the details on that for his DOB. Can’t edit the name though so don’t want “his” membership to have her name on haha.

they don’t like making this easy do they!!! I’ll give them a call tomorrow

12 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Yeah, as far as I understand it. 

I had to do the same for a 15 year old.

Basically, register a new account for him, but make sure it's for tickets, not just the shop, then you'll be able to link accounts. 

Once you've linked the accounts, add the kids membership to your basket, click the pencil icon next to it and you can allocate it to him.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks for the reply