Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Memberships

On 27/10/2021 at 13:23, lcfc278 said:

I agree Covid's has been used as an excuse for so many companies and businesses over the last 18 months. However, with regards to logistical issues I agree this could be authentic, especially if the clubs having the membership pack items manufactured in China or somewhere far flung. Had a number of logistics nightmares at work over the last 4/5 months both due to Brexit and customs issues as well as companies lacking materials and components due to shortages across different industries! A bit of a nightmare really.

True, but key issues now relate to things such as semiconductors, not the production of a thank you letter and a couple of bits of tat.

Initial issues with Chinese production for other sectors has been solved bar the logistics. To my mind this is more likely something to do with paperwork and a returned shipment by sea. 

13 hours ago, Daggers said:

True, but key issues now relate to things such as semiconductors, not the production of a thank you letter and a couple of bits of tat.

Initial issues with Chinese production for other sectors has been solved bar the logistics. To my mind this is more likely something to do with paperwork and a returned shipment by sea. 

You'd be surprised at the knock on effect that one industry/material shortage has on others and so on!

2 hours ago, lcfc278 said:

You'd be surprised at the knock on effect that one industry/material shortage has on others and so on!

There is a point where you just cancel the initial order and change the free thing that comes included so as to not piss off your customers though. I don’t think the club ever told us exactly what was included did they?

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

There is a point where you just cancel the initial order and change the free thing that comes included so as to not piss off your customers though. I don’t think the club ever told us exactly what was included did they?

No I don't think the club ever stipulated what was included but it wasn't free though, the people who wanted the membership pack add-ons paid the extra £10. I'd imagine the club want to stick with what they originally planned so you get £10's worth of gifts that they've ordered, rather than chucking in cheap stuff from the club shop where they'd take a financial hit. 

On 03/11/2021 at 12:10, phoneticerror said:

There were pictures of what was included. 

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2185884

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, davidhenson44 said:

Seen this question asked earlier but couldn’t find a reply.

I bought memberships for myself (adult) and my 5 year old son (with no points), roughly what percentage of Premier League could I expect to have the opportunity to buy tickets for?

Cheers for any reply.

If you’re prepared to keep a keen eye on the website and the relevant threads on here, they always pop up after selling out. I’d say you’re almost guaranteed two together for every remaining game this season. Especially as you can buy for the family stand.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hollism said:

If you’re prepared to keep a keen eye on the website and the relevant threads on here, they always pop up after selling out. I’d say you’re almost guaranteed two together for every remaining game this season. Especially as you can buy for the family stand.

There has been no issues getting tickets for any of the premier league games this season for members with 0 points. Although some games (Man U for example) sold out within about 2 minutes so you just have to be there at 8am on the on sale date and be fast.

• Thanks 1

Because we've played most of the bigger clubs already at home I would think you won't have much of a problem getting tickets for most of  the remaining fixtures if you 're on the website at 8am on the dot. For Liverpool on the 28th there's just over 1500 tickets left, they go on sale tomorrow to members with 15+ points. Be ready at 8am on Tuesday for all members, if you want family stand there' s 408 left at the minute.

• Thanks 1

I bought a membership for my 5yr old son so he could stand a chance of getting tickets but also start his journey to getting a season ticket! I am currently a season ticket holder so i have to move my seat when ever i get him a ticket so he is sat with me. Has anyone else had to do this and if so is there a limited amount of times we can move our seat in a season or is it not an issue and as long as seats are available you can move as and when?

5 hours ago, Churchill said:

I bought a membership for my 5yr old son so he could stand a chance of getting tickets but also start his journey to getting a season ticket! I am currently a season ticket holder so i have to move my seat when ever i get him a ticket so he is sat with me. Has anyone else had to do this and if so is there a limited amount of times we can move our seat in a season or is it not an issue and as long as seats are available you can move as and when?

I am in a similar position but with an older kid.  What I have done is chosen season tickets that have a single spare seat next to them.  I then go and buy this seat when the members sale starts.  I have 15+ points and have always been able to buy the single ticket.  You could try something similar but you will need to move your season tickets.

Below are the seats available for members sale (from a game not on sale yet!).

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/leicester city v west ham united/2022-2-12_15.00/king power stadium?hallmap

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

Despite not purchasing a Membership+ pack, I've just had an email from the club to say mine has been dispatched??

Assuming that means if you have actually ordered one they're most likely on their way now.

I got the email too but I'm just a regular member. Don't expect I'll actually receive anything.