Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Memberships

Did tickets for any of the away Champions League matches in 2016-17 make it down to members? Thinking of buying my season ticket-less brother a membership so he might get the chance to come to European games with me! (assuming we’re allowed to go)

I take it that there is a priority point system to be able to apply for a season ticket in future? 

Edited by NZ_Foxile

3 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Did tickets for any of the away Champions League matches in 2016-17 make it down to members? Thinking of buying my season ticket-less brother a membership so he might get the chance to come to European games with me! (assuming we’re allowed to go)

I take it that there is a priority point system to be able to apply for a season ticket in future? 

Yes they did for a couple I think. Copenhagen definitely made it to members. 

Priority points system is in place for both access to match tickets and also season ticket holder access (or at least that’s how they’ve done it in the past). 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Do you guys recommend getting one if your don't have a Season Ticket ?

the only way to be a STH is by being a member first, come to matches and get points for each match and renewing. at the end of every season members get access to non-renewed tickets. if you don't have a membership you have no chance. 

• Thanks 1

I've received an e-mail asking me if I want to buy a membership, but me & my lad are already members. I 've not had anything asking me if I want to renew my memberships like other seasons, surely there should be an option to renew. Can anyone shed any light into this.

28 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Adult over 16 you think ? Have read through but can not see where juniors become adults 

I think it’s 18. Your DOB is registered on the account so I think it’ll either be eligible or not. Worth a try.

I just accidentally got myself a + membership when I only wanted the basic one. So I’m a 36 year old with a membership pack in the post 🤣  Ah well.

3 minutes ago, steve555 said:

I've received an e-mail asking me if I want to buy a membership, but me & my lad are already members. I 've not had anything asking me if I want to renew my memberships like other seasons, surely there should be an option to renew. Can anyone shed any light into this.

If you log into your account and purchase, it automatically renews your existing one.

17 minutes ago, TheBluestFox said:

the only way to be a STH is by being a member first, come to matches and get points for each match and renewing. at the end of every season members get access to non-renewed tickets. if you don't have a membership you have no chance. 

Agreed. Don’t expect a season ticket next year though, it’ll be a long queue.