Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Memberships

2 minutes ago, TheManTheFox said:

Not sure how useful this is to anyone, but here's a list of tickets available for a home game prior to going on sale to members. Kinda interesting to see which sections are filled by ST holders or not.

New Project.png

Cheers. We are Sk 1 so looks like a few available. Fingers crossed 

49 minutes ago, TheManTheFox said:

Not sure how useful this is to anyone, but here's a list of tickets available for a home game prior to going on sale to members. Kinda interesting to see which sections are filled by ST holders or not.

New Project.png

Thats a much lower number than normal right?

3 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

If I buy a membership for someone, will it be immediately available within the account to use? There won’t be any waiting for registration to go through, or for a card to arrive or anything?

I think from what I've seen on early pages that it can take up to a day to click over online. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve spent quite a bit of cash in the Fan Store in recent weeks, and nothing is showing on my account. The staff have been logging me in on the till via my postcode and I’ve seen my name flashing up on the LED panel, but still nothing appearing. I know it takes 28 days for rewards to be acknowledged because of the return window, but I still would’ve thought all purchases would show?

On 21/08/2021 at 08:47, phoneticerror said:

I’ve spent quite a bit of cash in the Fan Store in recent weeks, and nothing is showing on my account. The staff have been logging me in on the till via my postcode and I’ve seen my name flashing up on the LED panel, but still nothing appearing. I know it takes 28 days for rewards to be acknowledged because of the return window, but I still would’ve thought all purchases would show?

Have a look on the shopping tab on your online account, there is a history section and it should be on there. My purchases show on there but not yet on rewards section.

1 hour ago, jordanlcfc said:

Have a look on the shopping tab on your online account, there is a history section and it should be on there. My purchases show on there but not yet on rewards section.

Thanks for the advice. In that tab it just says

Once you purchase from the City Fanstore or LCFC.com, you will see your Shopping History on this section.’

I’m hoping it’ll sort itself in time, because I’ve spent a few hundred in there the last couple of weeks. 🤔 

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, tbf said:

Sorry, this is less sensational than I first thought when I posted. Only the 'plus' membership is sold out, regular memberships still available.

Yeah, it just means they’ve ran out of the welcome packs.

It was obvious this morning that there are A LOT of new members. 400ish tickets for Man U vanished in less than a minute.