Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Memberships

7 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Did tickets for any of the away Champions League matches in 2016-17 make it down to members? Thinking of buying my season ticket-less brother a membership so he might get the chance to come to European games with me! (assuming we’re allowed to go)

I take it that there is a priority point system to be able to apply for a season ticket in future? 

Yes. I attended all of them. Had to be very organised and quick for the QF against Atletico Madrid though.

EDIT - Sorry I didn’t read properly. I was talking about home games. Didn’t get a sniff of the away games. 

Edited by SydenhamFox

Renewed again, £30 is a generally much more reasonable membership price - I remember the £80 for gold after winning the league...

I see they've removed the members away ticket ballot, in a way I don't blame them, it did somewhat punish ST holders with low points.

Guest TheBear

Anyone else struggling to buy this online? Both mobile and desktop getting error messages and got advised in club shop today they cannot do this in store!

17 minutes ago, TheBear said:

Anyone else struggling to buy this online? Both mobile and desktop getting error messages and got advised in club shop today they cannot do this in store!

Could be worth saying what the error messages are for people to help 

Guest TheBear
4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Could be worth saying what the error messages are for people to help 

I get a blank fox membership page with no options to choose when logged in. When I go into page when not locked in. Options there, select option, log in and then get error code as in picture above. Went into fanstore to purchase one today and they advised can only do it online. Advised of online issues and all I got was "it must be because so many people are trying to buy them" beyond useless.

Any idea when the membership cards get posted out, and also will you ever need to show the membership card with your ticket to get into the ground?

Slightly worried that my card will be posted to an address I haven't lived at for 2 years :-\

28 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Any idea when the membership cards get posted out, and also will you ever need to show the membership card with your ticket to get into the ground?

Slightly worried that my card will be posted to an address I haven't lived at for 2 years :-\

From what I remember all members get sent paper tickets for the game, I never had to show my membership. Only STH have to scan their cards at the turnstiles. Although there is nothing to say they haven't changed it to preload tickets to your account and use the membership card at the turnstiles. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, djskydiver said:

From what I remember all members get sent paper tickets for the game, I never had to show my membership. Only STH have to scan their cards at the turnstiles. Although there is nothing to say they haven't changed it to preload tickets to your account and use the membership card at the turnstiles. 

Yeah, don't need the card for tickets if bought online. Only reason I can remember using the card itself for is to get discount in club shop.

21 hours ago, jim5000 said:

why don't you update the address? I know they send it to the up to date address and not to the one you had on the account when you purchased it. 

On 12/07/2021 at 08:47, TheBluestFox said:

why don't you update the address? I know they send it to the up to date address and not to the one you had on the account when you purchased it. 

That’s good to hear, I had updated my address as soon as I found out, but wasn’t sure whether the card would be sent to the address at time of order.

cheers :-)

I can't believe the club haven't addressed the issue of last year's membership fees essentially allowing access to only two ballots, both of which gave access to a negligible number of tickets. £70 for me and wife feels like a scam. Felt sure they'd roll over some (or all) credit against renewal, like for season ticket holders.

I know this was brought up earlier in the thread but needed to vent.

6 minutes ago, tbf said:

I can't believe the club haven't addressed the issue of last year's membership fees essentially allowing access to only two ballots, both of which gave access to a negligible number of tickets. £70 for me and wife feels like a scam. Felt sure they'd roll over some (or all) credit against renewal, like for season ticket holders.

I know this was brought up earlier in the thread but needed to vent.

I emailed about this and they did seem like they were looking into this but then their tone changed completely and it was "full price, take it or leave it". 

• Like 1