Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Maddison

12 hours ago, The_77 said:

Rodgers said last year that Maddison’s hip is always going to be an issue that needs to be managed. Not sure why anyone thinks he’s magically fully fit and this is just some mental issue. 

Said the other day - I think the fact he's not taking our corners or free-kicks at all this season (when he previously had a virtual monopoly on our set pieces) is the most telling thing that it is still his hip that's causing him problems.

He's not taking long shots or trying long forward or cross-field passes like he used to either. 

Dunno what the answer is. Just hope it doesn't turn out like Andy Murray's hip issue where it ends his career.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sampson said:

Said the other day - I think the fact he's not taking our corners or free-kicks at all this season (when he previously had a virtual monopoly on our set pieces) is the most telling thing that it is still his hip that's causing him problems.

He's not taking long shots or trying long forward or cross-field passes like he used to either. 

Dunno what the answer is. Just hope it doesn't turn out like Andy Murray's hip issue where it ends his career.

With all due respect his set pieces were mostly poor and he could well have been told he's not on them anymore. His hip was fine whipping them in on social media when he was training with his mate in Spain.

On 29/08/2021 at 04:10, The_77 said:

Rodgers said last year that Maddison’s hip is always going to be an issue that needs to be managed. Not sure why anyone thinks he’s magically fully fit and this is just some mental issue. 

For me if hes not fully fit then he shouldn't be playing, thats why now its a squad game and not a team game

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Well that’s cleared that right up. :D

What you've done there is ask the wrong question for the type of answers you were hoping to get, what you should have said is:

Would anyone like to wildly speculate about the nature of his injury without any genuine knowledge or insight?

You've been on FT long enough to know this @Dahnsouff

• Haha 1

Just now, nwl fox said:

What you've done there is ask the wrong question for the type of answers you were hoping to get, what you should have said is:

Would anyone like to wildly speculate about the nature of his injury without any genuine knowledge or insight?

You've been on FT long enough to know this @Dahnsouff

lol I know, I know, but I believe at some point the wild speculation and spouting of bile will cease, and we will be bombarded with rainbows of truth and genuine insight.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

lol I know, I know, but I believe at some point the wild speculation and spouting of bile will cease, and we will be bombarded with rainbows of truth and genuine insight.

And hell will freeze over