Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Napoli, Spartak Moscow & Legia Warsaw

Where will we finish?   

563 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish

Like I say, it'll be left as long as possible deliberately to put people off going. They'll let you but by the time you'll wonder if to bother anyway.

I reckon they'll come out and say something like you can go to the first 2 but we're yet to make a decision on the final 4, before a repeat of this for the 3rd/4th and then 5th/6th games. Create a scenario where fans can go but you've done your bit to put them off going.

I'll be surprised if this isn't the case. This didn't spring up on them out of nothing. It 100% should've been announced weeks ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Like I say, it'll be left as long as possible deliberately to put people off going. They'll let you but by the time you'll wonder if to bother anyway.

I reckon they'll come out and say something like you can go to the first 2 but we're yet to make a decision on the final 4, before a repeat of this for the 3rd/4th and then 5th/6th games. Create a scenario where fans can go but you've done your bit to put them off going.

I'll be surprised if this isn't the case. This didn't spring up on them out of nothing. It 100% should've been announced weeks ago.

Even worse (less time) for Napoli fans wanting to travel here next week than it is for those of us wanting to go to Warsaw. I'm taking the pessimistic view that they will not allow away fansfor the first two fixtures at least.

Just now, Blue Fox 72 said:

Even worse (less time) for Napoli fans wanting to travel here next week than it is for those of us wanting to go to Warsaw. I'm taking the pessimistic view that they will not allow away fansfor the first two fixtures at least.

Yeah it might even be just that - the same as what I said but not actually letting you.

God knows how much it would cost to sort Leicester away out now if you were a Napoli fan.

It's farcical but totally predictable of today.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, trickytrevbenjamin said:

Just hope the club aren’t too draconian with the arrangements ie having to travel by club arranged flights etc. 

Wonder if many from Naples will make it over. 

UEFA might allow it but depends if the opposition clubs will actually allow away fans first