Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Napoli, Spartak Moscow & Legia Warsaw

Where will we finish?   

563 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish

20 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Man City H before Napoli H

Burnley H before Warsaw A

Man Utd H before Moscow A

Arsenal H before Moscow H

Chelsea H before Warsaw H

Villa A before Napoli A

Anything less than a full strength team in most of the preceding games and we'll struggle. 

Too many 2nd string players in the E L and we'll struggle equally. 

At the back a concern, can the currently fit and the returning defenders play 2 /3 times a week? 

3 hours ago, body102 said:

My son booked our flights yesterday before official announcement of fixtures , both of us return for 130 quid , now booked hotel for 2 nights with brekky for 60 quid for both of us . 

Snap mate got hotel 69 quid 2 nights got flight from Stansted for 129 return out 8th 0630 back 2130 10th.  Last time I want naples large bottles of peroni 99c from local supermarkets bring it on

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm torn on whether to fly out from Luton which is nearer but the flight times are pretty crap or Manchester. Think I'm looking at Manchester which is:

Screenshot_20210829-222108_Chrome.jpg

This is why im going from donny and back to east mids, flight times were shocking.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm going Warsaw, who wants a fcukin ale?

I am still debating whether to get flights to Warsaw or not. Luton was the one I looked at, even though the return flight was early doors...

The other option is I go Millwall (and no, unfortunately both is not an option). Would prefer to actually be in the stadium to watch the game so Warsaw is a risk.

I’m lucky enough to book a flight to Warsaw for £26. If it doesn’t come off, it’s not the worst thing I’ve spent £26 on. I spent £25 on a round of the worst beer imaginable at Norwich on Saturday. Just been a coueple of weeks on the homemade Ham Sandwiches rather than the meal deals at work for lunch. 

Getting tetchy about Naples now - if it goes much more it’s in an area where I wouldn’t want to lose my money. Gutted about Moscow - £180 return flights for a week out but the Russians haven’t allowed foreign nationals without 14 days quarantine for months 

• Like 1

I've heard about a blanket ban on all away games for Group games.. HOWEVER there is a potential for fans to be allowed for CL & EL games but no away fans at International fixtures(doesn't make sense but hey ho) IF we can travel then sweet :D

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I've heard about a blanket ban on all away games for Group games.. HOWEVER there is a potential for fans to be allowed for CL & EL games but no away fans at International fixtures(doesn't make sense but hey ho) IF we can travel then sweet :D

Doesn't sound like a blanket ban then...

14 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Thursday morning from Doncaster with Wizz air and back to east mids with Ryanair on Saturday.

I'm sure you're aware, but these will be from different Warsaw airports.

Wizz Air fly to Chopin, which is on the edge of the city and a short bus/train ride in.

Ryanair go to Modlin, which is much further north, and can be a bit trickier to get to.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Górnik Leicester said:

I'm sure you're aware, but these will be from different Warsaw airports.

Wizz Air fly to Chopin, which is on the edge of the city and a short bus/train ride in.

Ryanair go to Modlin, which is much further north, and can be a bit trickier to get to.

Yeah, I’ll figure it all out.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Looking at that 6am return made me book back to East Mids, I’m ill just thinking about it.

Yes I know but was thinking the boozy night would be the night of the match on the Thursday, followed by a nice day and quiet/pleasant evening in Warsaw on the Friday. Then an early start Saturday morning to travel home.

Fwiw, I've emailed the tour operator Sport Options to ask they'd consider doing a trip to.Moscow. 

They are looking at a Chelsea trip to St Petersburg so asked if they'd look at us too. 

They have some.kind of local contact/infrastructure over there as they did loads of flight/coach/Hotel world cup trips back in 2018

• Like 2