Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Napoli, Spartak Moscow & Legia Warsaw

Where will we finish?   

563 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish

3 minutes ago, boots60 said:

When are uefa going to announce if away fans will be allowed. Surely they realise that thousands of people across Europe in 3 competitions are hanging on waiting for something official so plans can be made.

As if UEFA give a flying fvck about that. More arsed sorting their hospitality tickets first.

22 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

Snap mate got hotel 69 quid 2 nights got flight from Stansted for 129 return out 8th 0630 back 2130 10th.  Last time I want naples large bottles of peroni 99c from local supermarkets bring it on

Booked the exact same flights 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Fwiw, I've emailed the tour operator Sport Options to ask they'd consider doing a trip to.Moscow. 

They are looking at a Chelsea trip to St Petersburg so asked if they'd look at us too. 

They have some.kind of local contact/infrastructure over there as they did loads of flight/coach/Hotel world cup trips back in 2018

I don’t know if it’s good or not but the Russians allowed foreign tourists last summer to travel over if they had a ticket for the Russian Grand Prix. However this year they are not doing 

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I don’t know if it’s good or not but the Russians allowed foreign tourists last summer to travel over if they had a ticket for the Russian Grand Prix. However this year they are not doing 

I think moscow is a long shot tbh. But Russia has 72 hour visa free travel for cruise ships, so there's wiggle room for organised tours. 

Hence the email to sport options, seeing as they have previous over there.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Fwiw, I've emailed the tour operator Sport Options to ask they'd consider doing a trip to.Moscow. 

They are looking at a Chelsea trip to St Petersburg so asked if they'd look at us too. 

They have some.kind of local contact/infrastructure over there as they did loads of flight/coach/Hotel world cup trips back in 2018

I, along with a number of people have also contacted Sport Options. The more that email them the better chance we have that they will do a day trip for us. This really is our best option for going to Moscow. Get emailing people.

Edited by Weller 7
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Weller 7 said:

I, along with a number of people have also contacted Sport Options. The more that email them the better chance we have that they will do a day trip for us. This really is our best option for going to Moscow. Get emailing people.

They are gonna need 250-300 to make it worth chartering a plane....I'd be confident we could make up those kind of numbers...but it's not my.mkney at risk, it's theirs. So yep, agree totally that if they got scores of emails, they'd deem it viable; uefa, covid and visas allowing! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, boots60 said:

When are uefa going to announce if away fans will be allowed. Surely they realise that thousands of people across Europe in 3 competitions are hanging on waiting for something official so plans can be made.

They'll delay for as long as they can possibly get away with to put people off bothering so that they can't be blamed for any supposed rise in cases. It isn't an accident. They've been aware of this possibility for months. Reminds me of the community shield - delays were just to put people off and it was obviously pretty successful looking at the attendance.

I've booked Warsaw because it's a cheap flight and if it comes to nothing then so be it, but I'd be lying if I had my hopes up.

You just know it'll be perfectly normal next season and we'll have finished 10th.

Edited by Dan LCFC

I fear you are right on all counts.

I'm looking at Napoli in December but even now the flights are slowly edging up in price & I do not want to be pessimistic what with City having the best set up in years but our European adventures are not everlasting & after the great away trips of 2016-2017 I am keen to see us in Europe while I can.

On 29/08/2021 at 22:21, Ric Flair said:

I'm torn on whether to fly out from Luton which is nearer but the flight times are pretty crap or Manchester. Think I'm looking at Manchester which is:

Screenshot_20210829-222108_Chrome.jpg

Booked yet Ric? I'm thinking of travelling on those flights, 29.09 out and 01.10 back...