Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

3 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

As has been said about 17 million times you need to name 3 keepers in the Europa League, it's the rules.

You can actually name just 2 senior keepers and have 1 keeper named on List B (one of our youth keepers) but I don't think any of them are that good yet to be trusted if we really did need them

image.png.0fa496eda3d148a1d2845658f15c7865.png

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

Don’t worry guys MR EXCLUSIVO says we are after another winger and a CB today. If you doubt him, just ask his 123 followers... 

No word on how we would register these players in the 25 man squad....

IF we did sign someone else as well as Lookman we would just have to leave players out, same as we did last season

Just now, moore_94 said:

IF we did sign someone else as well as Lookman we would just have to leave players out, same as we did last season

Realistically they’d probably need to have a British passport or work permit already. Not really sure who we’d go for in a limited market tbh. Did the quotes from Rodger not refer to “there is one player we’d like to bring in” or something like this? Presumably Lookman is that player. 

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Who's going to end up with Lingard on the cheap then? 

If they get the same player of last season could be an absolute steal

I’m gonna guess he stays, if United are mounting a serious challenge they need backup for Bruno. 

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Realistically they’d probably need to have a British passport or work permit already. Not really sure who we’d go for in a limited market tbh. Did the quotes from Rodger not refer to “there is one player we’d like to bring in” or something like this? Presumably Lookman is that player. 

Liam Moore, club trained :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

You can actually name just 2 senior keepers and have 1 keeper named on List B (one of our youth keepers) but I don't think any of them are that good yet to be trusted if we really did need them

image.png.0fa496eda3d148a1d2845658f15c7865.png

They don’t need to be any good, they won’t get used.

Just now, moore_94 said:

Liam Moore, club trained :thumbup:

Haha, Reading are signing players left right and centre. Just got Scott Dann and Danny Drinkwater in. 

In all seriousness though, have you seen any serious suggestion that we might sign more than one player? I haven’t :( 

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

Haha, Reading are signing players left right and centre. Just got Scott Dann and Danny Drinkwater in. 

In all seriousness though, have you seen any serious suggestion that we might sign more than one player? I haven’t :( 

Nahh I have only seen that it would be one attacking player (Lookman)

Anything else would be a very big surprise

47 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Maybe have a look at them yourself sweetie. x

That not the case then cariño?

This not the rule any more?

42.12 Each club must include at least two goalkeepers on List A and at least three in total (List A and List B combined).

Edited by LaCiudad

20 minutes ago, Strokes said:

They don’t need to be any good, they won’t get used.

Just checked Jakupovic's Wiki page out of curiosity.....says he hasn't played any 1st team matches for 3 seasons.

I can't relate to someone being content with that, when he was first choice for Hull in the PL a few years back.

Anyway, if we do need 3 keepers signed up, I'm happy to save the club some cash by signing on for a grand a week.

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Just checked Jakupovic's Wiki page out of curiosity.....says he hasn't played any 1st team matches for 3 seasons.

I can't relate to someone being content with that, when he was first choice for Hull in the PL a few years back.

Anyway, if we do need 3 keepers signed up, I'm happy to save the club some cash by signing on for a grand a week.

That's very generous of you, a true fan, do you have a grand a week spare, translation work must be rich pickings. :P

• Haha 1

Just now, davieG said:

That's very generous of you, a true fan, do you have a grand a week spare, translation work must be rich pickings. :P

It certainly is not rich pickings, Davie. I was assuming they'd pay me a grand a week - a bargain for them, given some of the megabucks salaries they cough up.

Get well soon (saw your post in the other thread)! :thumbup: 

• Thanks 1