Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Brentford (A) Sunday 24th October 2021 - 2pm K.O

If anyone is getting the train from Vauxhall to Brentford & fancies a cheeky beer in Putney (12 mins away from Brentford on train) & has a spare ticket :ph34r: then feel free to pop in the Fox Public House, (my local)  60 second walk from station where I will wait with baited breath :beer: Or just pop in for a beer anyway :beer:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Heading to Kew Bridge and finding the least rammed place I reckon. Hoping to have one in the Express Tavern (looks a good gaff) before seeing what's what by the river.

If it's a good day the Bell and Crown is nice. 5 minute walk from the Express, lovely spot, space outside to sit by the river. Well kept pints of Fullers too.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bovril said:

If it's a good day the Bell and Crown is nice. 5 minute walk from the Express, lovely spot, space outside to sit by the river. Well kept pints of Fullers too.

Cheers, liking the sound of that. Fullers are one of my favourite so hopefully weather is decent and might head down to somewhere like this.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Cheers, liking the sound of that. Fullers are one of my favourite so hopefully weather is decent and might head down to somewhere like this.

There’s multiple Fullers in that neck of the woods including their own brewery spot. I think we are heading to Strand on the Green and just take our pick 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

There’s multiple Fullers in that neck of the woods including their own brewery spot. I think we are heading to Strand on the Green and just take our pick 

About four along there? Fancy a post-match walk back along there then pick up the train at Chiswick.