Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

3 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

You missed out self-isolating until you get a negative test, which I for one won't do, sod that. 

Been toying with this idea myself

I chucked my Day 2 test away after Warsaw without even testing, and then let my mates wife use the same reference number for a PLF a couple of weeks later (which worked) 😂

I’m toeing the line this time though- a friend of mine on my estate had a knock on the door on Day 1 of his quarantine period so I’m not risking it at all

Gets me out of working Saturday too

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Looking for advice with a problem please.

On way to Stansted now to fly to Rome on the 6.25am flight. We did our fit to fly antigen tests yesterday evening (6.30pm) and posted the negative  results on the test company website portal (NWP Online). Notification said test results will be sent back shortly but have not received anything.

Can't get hold of them as it's outside office hours. Presume we will need an official negative certificate when checking in at the airport?

Any advice abou this would be appreciated. Is there a way round this as we have the negative reference no's? Or can we get another test/result at the airport?

12 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

On way to Stansted now to fly to Rome on the 6.25am flight. We did our fit to fly antigen tests yesterday evening (6.30pm) and posted the negative  results on the test company website portal (NWP Online). Notification said test results will be sent back shortly but have not received anything.

Can't get hold of them as it's outside office hours. Presume we will need an official negative certificate when checking in at the airport?

Any advice abou this would be appreciated. Is there a way round this as we have the negative reference no's? Or can we get another test/result at the airport?

Hope you get sorted

Only thing I can suggest is checking your Junk Box

Our flights 630am tomorrow 

Safe trips all- See you at the bar 

1 hour ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I rang them several times yesterday after a test upload at 8.30am yesterday, they said it was waiting to be authorised but I finally got a text with an email to my result at 3PM

My friend encountered a similar problem the day before and paid for a new test at Luton Airport, when he touched down his NWP test had arrived!

Hoping something similar for you mate, safe travels 

Edited by blurryface

59 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Hope you get sorted

Only thing I can suggest is checking your Junk Box

Our flights 630am tomorrow 

Safe trips all- See you at the bar 

2 minutes ago, blurryface said:

I rang them several times yesterday after a test upload at 8.30am yesterday, they said it was waiting to be authorised but I finally got a text with an email to my result at 3PM

My friend encountered a similar problem the day before and paid for a new test at Luton Airport, when he touched down his NWP test had arrived!

Hoping something similar for you mate, safe travels 

Thanks for your replies  Well we've got through check in without showing the certificate and through to departures, now having breakfast with a beer.

Might still be a problem on arrival in Rome though. :fc:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Thanks for your replies  Well we've got through check in without showing the certificate and through to departures, now having breakfast with a beer.

If it helps calm the nerves, 2 messages my mate sent me yesterday 

"[07/12, 16:12] : Didnt even check that silly passenger form
[07/12, 16:13] : Hahaha yeah mate literally no checks either side other than passport!"

Edited by blurryface
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Hey Mate,

The police might ask you to stay in quarantine as I had the same problem as you recently flying out of Luton. If this happens just say yes and don’t worry about it! In the meantime while you’re on the flight I hope the test results come in to make it easier for you 👍

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Disappointing to see they decided to spend all of the sausage and egg cooking time on the eggs. Shitting through the eye on a needle tomorrow mate, hope the stadium has bog roll.

No breakwater for the beans either.

Think I might stick with Subway before the evening flight...

1 hour ago, SeanInRome said:

Hey Mate,

The police might ask you to stay in quarantine as I had the same problem as you recently flying out of Luton. If this happens just say yes and don’t worry about it! In the meantime while you’re on the flight I hope the test results come in to make it easier for you 👍

Just arrived and got straight through with PLF, vaccine cert and passport. They didn't even ask to see a test result.

5 minutes later the test arrives on my phone and for the others. lol

All good and heading for the centre now. Will see you later. :thumbup:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Just arrived and got straight through with PLF, vaccine cert and passport. They didn't even ask to see a test result.

5 minutes later the test arrives on my phone and for the others. lol

All good and heading for the centre now. Will see you later. :thumbup:

Let’s hope the next 2 days go as smooth!

See you about 5.30 for the walking tour and beers 🍻 

• Like 1