Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 3-1 Legia Warsaw - Vote Now

Leicester City 3-1 Legia Warsaw

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.6

Total Average Rating

122 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

James Maddison 7.6
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Boubakary Soumaré 5.8
  4. Manager Confidence 92% +36%

Season: 2021/22
Voting Starts: 25/11/21
Voting Ends: 27/11/21

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Timothy Castagne
  3. Daniel Amartey
  4. Çağlar Söyüncü
  5. Luke Thomas
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Boubakary Soumaré
  8. Ademola Lookman
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Patson Daka
  12. Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (sub)
  13. Ayoze Pérez (sub)
  14. Marc Albrighton (sub)
  15. Kelechi Iheanacho (sub)

27 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Kasper - 6 - good penalty save, had little else to do. 

Castagne - 6 - Played okay, seemed to get beat 1v1 far too easily. 
Amartey - 7 - Came into the side last minute and put in a solid performance bar 1 mistake. 
Soyuncu - 7 - Looks far more settled in a back 4. 
Thomas - 7 - Best he’s played in a while, another much better in a back 4, almost gave him an 8. 

Soumaré - 5 - Still looks very raw. Has all the attributes to be a good player but games pass him by too easily atm. 
Ndidi - 6 - Poor in the first half gave the ball away numerous times. Unlucky for the penalty, good goal and improved second half. 
Maddison - 8 - Goal and assist and even some decent corners. Looked the best player on the pitch, hopefully can keep it up. 

Lookman - 6 - Some nice touches, also seemed to disappear at times, average performance. 
Daka - 7 - Lethal finisher, some nice link up play and runs as well. 
Barnes - 7 - Much better taking players on and causing havoc. End product and decision making could still improve at times. 

Subs: 

KDH - 7 - Bought better control and tracking back to midfield. Would like to see him start on  the weekend. 
Perez - 7 - Played well when he came on. As per played better in his favoured position in the middle. 

Brendan - 7 - Thankfully went back to a back 4, and brought in Amartey rather than Vesty when Evans pulled out. Good subs at the right time as well, and even thanked the fans and atmosphere, much more like it. 

About right in my opinion 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

Manager confidence up 34%.

Proper normal stuff.

I know it won't always be the same people voting but that is crackers. I don't understand how beating Legia can make such a difference to such a high percentage of voters.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

I know it won't always be the same people voting but that is crackers. I don't understand how beating Legia can make such a difference to such a high percentage of voters.

I honestly think there's a huge amount of our supporters can change their mind that easily.

WIN - We're lucky to have Rodgers
LOSE - We need Frank Lampard ASAP

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

I honestly think there's a huge amount of our supporters can change their mind that easily.

WIN - We're lucky to have Rodgers
LOSE - We need Frank Lampard ASAP

The manner of defeats need to be considered here. Against Chelsea were showed no energy, determination, effort and that is what annoyed people more than the actual defeat because nobody expected us to beat Chelsea.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

The manner of defeats need to be considered here. Against Chelsea were showed no energy, determination, effort and that is what annoyed people more than the actual defeat because nobody expected us to beat Chelsea.

I don't think any sane person should be up for sacking a manager and then one win against Legia Warsaw later be changing their minds.

This kind of thing happens after every match.

Lose and people want him out, win and they want him to stay.

Fickle doesn't even cover it.

4 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

I don't think any sane person should be up for sacking a manager and then one win against Legia Warsaw later be changing their minds.

I don't look in these threads tbh, so cannot comment on percentage changes, but I do agree with what you're saying.

19 hours ago, Scanchez said:

Why not? While I am more inclined to believe that the voting is done by different sets of people on either side of the debate, it would be more irrational if we had gone on to also lose to Legia! It’s still primarily a results business.

Nonetheless, any notion that people are changing their minds about the manager’s sacking merely on the basis of “one win against Legia Warsaw” would be just as fallacious as someone positing that people want the manager sacked on the basis of “one loss to Chelsea”. The reality is that the argument on both sides of the Brendan in-or-out divide is based on a body of work rather than on any single game or result (even if the latest ones are a catalyst).

Edited by NaijaFox

58 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Why not? While I am more inclined to believe that the voting is done by different sets of people on either side of the debate, it would be more irrational if we had gone on to also lose to Legia! It’s still primarily a results business.

Nonetheless, any notion that people are changing their minds about the manager’s sacking merely on the basis of “one win against Legia Warsaw” would be just as fallacious as someone positing that people want the manager sacked on the basis of “one loss to Chelsea”. The reality is that the argument on both sides of the Brendan in-or-out divide is based on a body of work rather than on any single game or result (even if the latest ones are a catalyst).

Yeah, it must be different people voting each week.

Our fans are pretty level headed.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Scanchez said:

Yeah, it must be different people voting each week.

Our fans are pretty level headed.

Yep! Different folks voting on each side, rather than the same folks "changing their minds" weekly.

A bad week brings out more Rodgers-Out folks while a good week brings out more Rodgers-In folks.

Don't expect ANY club's fans to be particularly level-headed, but expect fans in an English-speaking forum to comprehend English. :D

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 1