Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Burnley Away Sat 15 Jan 15:00ko

37 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Anyone have any good ideas on places to park?

There’s also the small tennis club next to the cricket ground, I’ve used it a few times. Depends what time your there for spaces but I’ve always got on. Also street parking a bit further up that main road 👍

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Not got back from Randers yet but looking forward to this. Hopefully a good few noise makers. With so many returned tickets it might allow the singers to congregate a bit.

Let's smash em. 

On 27/02/2022 at 21:05, KrefelderFox666 said:

Pretty sure there is plenty of street parking, 15-20 min walk away.

Yeah my kids are driving up, so want to get away sharpish afterwards & be in front of the bow wave after the game.

Any suggested good spots for parking & speedy exit please share, it’s a long way back!!!

8 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

Yeah my kids are driving up, so want to get away sharpish afterwards & be in front of the bow wave after the game.

Any suggested good spots for parking & speedy exit please share, it’s a long way back!!!

I have only been once about 10 years ago but when I was looking for this one (before we opted for coach travel), I was intending to park around Springfield Road, Plumbe Street, Parliament Street area. Looks like plenty of free residential parking on the road and a 10 to 15 min walk. Also near main roads for what should be a swift exit.

However, there may be people on here with more first hand experience.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I have only been once about 10 years ago but when I was looking for this one (before we opted for coach travel), I was intending to park around Springfield Road, Plumbe Street, Parliament Street area. Looks like plenty of free residential parking on the road and a 10 to 15 min walk. Also near main roads for what should be a swift exit.

However, there may be people on here with more first hand experience.

Yeah, been on the coach last 2 times

Anyone driving from Leicester for this and may have space for one or maximum two please? I am stuck on a train outside Kettering with no idea on when we will move. I am booked onto the Ausden Clark leaving at 13.20 but this may be pushing it now. My friend is based in Leicester and has our tickets and can get on the coach, my travel to Burnley is the problem. 

any help wildly appreciated! 

Anyone know how many tickets were left before they went off sale?

On Sunday evening there were about 450 left on the website.

On Monday at 6pm, it claimed there were only 62 tickets left.   It seems strange that we would suddenty have sold nearly 400 tickets yesterday, when we'd only sold a handful in the previous week.

4 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

I got my ticket last night- says to collect it from Burnley’s ground today. Anyone know where i’m meant to collect it from- i’m assuming Burnley’s ticket box?

I need to do the same.

Apparently the ticket collection point is inside the Elite Training Centre (just opposite the North Stand)

3 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Anyone driving from Leicester for this and may have space for one or maximum two please? I am stuck on a train outside Kettering with no idea on when we will move. I am booked onto the Ausden Clark leaving at 13.20 but this may be pushing it now. My friend is based in Leicester and has our tickets and can get on the coach, my travel to Burnley is the problem. 

any help wildly appreciated! 

Are you sorted?

5 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Just PMd you back. Sorted now but thanks very much for your message 

Glad it worked out. 👍

20 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Anyone know how many tickets were left before they went off sale?

On Sunday evening there were about 450 left on the website.

On Monday at 6pm, it claimed there were only 62 tickets left.   It seems strange that we would suddenty have sold nearly 400 tickets yesterday, when we'd only sold a handful in the previous week.

Answering my own question ...

The web site was still showing tickets available after the match!

And that seemed to show 427 tickets still available, which makes more sense.