Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Burnley Away Sat 15 Jan 15:00ko

Allocation: 2,354 (includes 11 wheelchair spaces)
Adult: £30, Senior 65+: £22.50, Under 23: £21, Under 17: £15.
Supporters with a disability must select two seats, amend the age band to the relevant age band and assign them to their main Supporter Number in order to get their free Personal Assistant.
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme | Sunday 5 December ONLINE ONLY
Season Ticket Holders with 460+ Away Priority Points | Monday 6 December
Season Ticket Holders with 435+ Away Priority Points | Tuesday 7 December
Season Ticket Holders with 415+ Away Priority Points | Wednesday 8 December
Season Ticket Holders with 405+ Away Priority Points | Thursday 9 December
All Season Ticket Holders | Friday 10 December
All Fox Members | Monday 13 December
Please note that conditions of entry may be imposed on this fixture after the purchase of tickets.

27 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Surprising, does it ever sell out here? I would like to go because i like drinking in that cricket club pre match and shouting at Sean Dyche, plus Saturday 3pm is good. But for the reasons mentioned above by Krefelder fox, it might be a tough sell to find company

I have only been once, maybe 10 or so years ago in the Championship (we won 3-1 with a Konchesky screamer being one of the goals, unheard of). It's a bit of a dump but it has that history and nostalgic feeling. And I remember the area (around, not Burnley itself) being quite scenic.

And re the point about selling out, I think it does usually sell out more or less but the last few times have been rubbish day/time. I think Sunday and midweek were the last few.

Edited by KrefelderFox666
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Unpopular opinion I’m sure but this is one of the best away days in the league and the only reason I say that is because I love the cricket ground next door lol always end up about legless in there before making the small walk round 10 mins before kick off. Plus I’ve not seen us lose there.

3 o clock kick off on a Saturday might make this a quicker sell out than usual. 

Agree. Only real shame is it's not during the cricket season this year!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hollism said:

Was it the great escape season when the lad got bowled out and turned to walk to the pavilion for us all to see 23 on his back?

Cue us all singing “Ohhh his name is leonardoooo” lollollol

+1 for the cricket club from me

Yeah it was, that was amazing lol what a day that was! 

On 29/11/2021 at 16:40, walkerleeds said:

More of a general question but might be useful here, does anyone know how far in advance they put the ballots up? Have I missed the ballot for this one?

Tomorrow I think, the ballot is usually open from Wednesday to Friday the same week that sales open on Sunday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

The last 5 seasons have been:

2016-17  (Tue 31st Jan 7.45pm)  - it reached general Sale (sold approx 1600)

2017-18  (Sat 14th Apr 3pm)  - Sold out during general sale (2458)

2018-19  (Sat 16th Mar 3pm)  - Sold out during general sale (2458)

2019-20  (Sun 19th Jan 2pm, on Sky)  - Sold out to members (eventually) - it wasn't released to general sale (2354)

2020-21  - behind closed doors

Note that after 2019, Burnley reduced the away allocation by about 100.

Wow. Incredible knowledge. I went in April 2018 when city lost and pretty much  lost hope of European football