Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Burnley Away Sat 15 Jan 15:00ko

That's poor. Better off just trying to flog them on here etc.

They never put anything out about either. I rushed to get the Everton tickets back to them and they refunded (never got my "service charge" back though...).

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

That really is ridiculous. Like I've said many a time, our positive reputation as a club gets some real cretins off the hook and it's infuriating. What possible justification could there be for this?

None. They literally can't be arsed sorting refunds and reselling the tickets. 

They'll give out #fearless hats at Forest away though.

• Thanks 1

I thought having set a precedent with the Everton game they would do it for any rearranged fixture.

I suppose one thing about a GIFT VOUCHER is, it can be used to purchase away tickets.

This voucher can be exchanged for selected ticketing products only (not retail), including Home and Away Tickets, Hospitality, Memberships, Season Tickets and Stadium Tours.

Edited by Permafrost

So, you pay 30 GBP for something, in return you get a gift voucher to spend on tack that although it might cost you £30, its cost the club a couple of quid.

It's basically profit on profit for the club.

.... I think its important to remember that rich people don't get rich through kindness.

This is a business for them, the fans are just part of that business.

Don't worry though, we'll probably get a free packet of mini eggs at Easter to further fool us into believing we're a 'fans club'.

1 minute ago, ren said:

None. They literally can't be arsed sorting refunds and reselling the tickets. 

They'll give out #fearless hats at Forest away though.

I can't think of a season where they've gotten it this consistently wrong. The number of things like this has been mental - they aren't even tough things to sort out either. Can they really just not be arsed?

I'm still planning to go anyway but it's not on. Again.

I think the vouchers are actually ticketing vouchers. More akin to a credit note for purchase of future tickets.

I'm quite sure they operate 2 different gift voucher schemes, 1 for tickets and  another for merchandise. You can actually purchase a specific gift voucher to buy tickets only (home or away) 

My sister sometimes gets me some for Christmas as it helps my marriage stay on track, particularly during the fixture pile up! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ianormondroyd said:

I think the vouchers are actually ticketing vouchers. More akin to a credit note for purchase of future tickets.

I'm quite sure they operate 2 different gift voucher schemes, 1 for tickets and  another for merchandise. You can actually purchase a specific gift voucher to buy tickets only (home or away) 

My sister sometimes gets me some for Christmas as it helps my marriage stay on track, particularly during the fixture pile up! 😂

Yes, as per my post above :thumbup:

https://tickets.lcfc.com/giftvouchers

Edited by Permafrost

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I can't think of a season where they've gotten it this consistently wrong. The number of things like this has been mental - they aren't even tough things to sort out either. Can they really just not be arsed?

I'm still planning to go anyway but it's not on. Again.

Yeah they've been a joke this year.

The only wrong doings I can recall that used to happen back in the Championship were the amount of away tickets that used to go missing for games like Forest or Play off away games (Watford). But looking at that link to view the Forest away blocks that hasn't changed at all. 

This season has been farce after farce from the club in the league and in europe.

They are a business, they will herd people into taking the easy option for themselves and issuing a gift card or whatever it is. Call the club and say you cannot make the fixture due to extenuating circumstances, and they will give you a cash refund. its more effort posting about how crap they are on here than actually getting your money back

Edited by grobyfox1990
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/01/2022 at 18:19, CastagnesLasagnes said:

Cant find anything on the website ... but does anyone know if there is a deadline for claiming a refund (aka voucher - still cant believe this is all they are offering)? depending on the new date may be able to go, so dont want to commit to giving up tickets yet?!

For the Everton game, you couldn't get a voucher until they announced the new date (I guess the logic being you don't know you can't go if you don't know the date). They then announced a deadline at the same time (which was about a week before the match).

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Surely this will be played on 5th round day given we're both out the FA Cup.

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

This surely has to be 1st / 2nd March.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Said this yesterday in the post match thread. Surely. 

Don't call me Surely

• Haha 1