Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

Had a good chat with Sport Options today. A possible day trip remains on the cards (likely E Mids to Aarhus, then coach), but a decision is unlikely to be made for another 2-3 weeks. Apparently museums and theatres are closed to visitors in Denmark and, with it being the winter break over there, SO want to reserve judgment until they've got a clearer idea whether there's likely to be any changes in restrictions. They should have a better idea at that time whether a last-minute match cancellation remains a possibility (this has already affected them), and whether City even get an allocation. As things stand, they do have a flight on standby, but it remains very much a waiting game...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Danish government have been quoted as saying they are estimating a near return to normality in the last week of February. 

Danish clubs are openly selling tickets for games in February. So it's looking very 50/50.

As it stands, the Danes are asking for a pre-entry covid test too. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

People talking about ticket collection for the game making it tight for fans on the Stansted flight, how early do the club expect you to be at the collection point?

Usually latest about 3 hours before kick off I would say, although they do usually say you can collect at the stadium and I can’t see that being an issue for this like it was in Naples.

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

I read someone say very fast.

Yeah same here, was trying to figure their website out but the English translation doesn’t look very English.

There is a link to buy tickets but then it appears to go to a site trying to sell multiple tickets to unnamed games.

The tickets they have sold in the home ends went in within 30 minutes but it looks like that was season ticket holders. They haven’t had a crowd over 6k this year. 

I doubt we will hear about our allocation until the Danish govt mentions what they want to do with football. Winter break at the mo. 

• Like 1

Hey guys, looking into options on this trip. Would be myself and my mate, so would be keen to meet up with other foxes.

1. Where is everyone looking to stay after the game, Randers or back in Aarhaus? Obviously being a 6:30 kickoff, would have time after to head back to the city where more to do, and stay.
  2. Anyone looking at these flights? (Only £16!!) I think it would give enough time to get up there, and hopefully drop of a bag at accommodation.

Screenshot 2022-01-10 at 17.29.50.png

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SamA27 said:

Hey guys, looking into options on this trip. Would be myself and my mate, so would be keen to meet up with other foxes.

1. Where is everyone looking to stay after the game, Randers or back in Aarhaus? Obviously being a 6:30 kickoff, would have time after to head back to the city where more to do, and stay.
  2. Anyone looking at these flights? (Only £16!!) I think it would give enough time to get up there, and hopefully drop of a bag at accommodation.

Looks like it’s an hour and half so you should have plenty of time.

3 hours ago, SamA27 said:

We're into Billund from Manchester Wed night returning Fri, £39.

Billund certainly seems the most popular with fans. We go Tuesday morning and come back Saturday to there from Stansted. Easy to get from Billund to Aarhus by train as well. Also Aarhus to Randers is 30 minutes by train and coming back after the game to Aarhus trains leave Randers every hour up until early Friday morning. 

Edited by Foxes1

8 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Billund certainly seems the most popular with fans. We go Tuesday morning and come back Saturday to there from Stansted. Easy to get from Billund to Aarhus by train as well. Also Aarhus to Randers is 30 minutes by train and coming back after the game to Aarhus trains leave Randers every hour up until early Friday morning. 

There is a bus from Billund airport to the centre of Aarhus which is quicker than the train as you need to get a bus to the train station outside of Billund.  Just another option. 

Quick word to anyone on the Thursday 08:20 flight from Stansted to Billund, Ryanair have changed the departure time to 19:55 frustratingly. Customer service extremely helpful though as they let me change to the Wednesday flight for free, all that I needed to do was contact them on live chat.👍🏼

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Probably means once the ticket office staff and their mates have had theirs there will be none left.

To be fair, they probably know that the allocation is going to be (potentially) less than the demand. Napoli, Warsaw and Moscow we got fairly chunky allocations considering the demand. Your point still stands though!!!

Guest Fox-66
On 14/01/2022 at 14:54, KrefelderFox666 said:

To be fair, they probably know that the allocation is going to be (potentially) less than the demand. Napoli, Warsaw and Moscow we got fairly chunky allocations considering the demand. Your point still stands though!!!

I hope the priority is first given to those who attended three, two and then one, of the away games in Warsaw, Moscow and Napoli.