Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Tbf for UEFA games, there's also a VIP allocation which normally sorts out a section. 

I specifically spoke to him about this and said I felt all staff and player allocations should always come from here. But he said people didn’t want to sit in the home end. I will have to agree to disagree on who is more deserving of a place in the Away end on that point. 

• Like 1

Just had a look at how Warsaw sold on the thread but obviously this is subject to how the 'grey seats' work and I still can't fathom how it works. 

It went 500+ - 400 sold 

480+ - 550 in total sold

460+ - 650 in total sold

All of those figures approx and at some point those previously greyed out seats came alive - so it's really sketchy to know. 

By comparison, Napoli went on sale at 435 - so not a fair like for like. We sold between 500 to 600 there. 

It's really hard to compare it as omicron will have worried a few when it came to get your flight but equally Denmark is far less intimidating than Poland or Napoli. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

22 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Just had a look at how Warsaw sold on the thread but obviously this is subject to how the 'grey seats' work and I still can't fathom how it works. 

It went 500+ - 400 sold 

480+ - 550 in total sold

460+ - 650 in total sold

All of those figures approx and at some point those previously greyed out seats came alive - so it's really sketchy to know. 

By comparison, Napoli went on sale at 435 - so not a fair like for like. We sold between 500 to 600 there. 

It's really hard to compare it as omicron will have worried a few when it came to get your flight but equally Denmark is far less intimidating than Poland or Napoli. 

Yeah that sort of ties in with my thinking of it being sold out at 480. Denmark is obviously more expensive to get to and stay than Poland too

On 21/01/2022 at 14:13, KrefelderFox666 said:

I guess the unknowns were around how many actually were bought by people in the 460+ band rather than staff/corporates (which for us is impossible to guess).

For this one it is a wait and see. I can't remember how many staff/player/corporate tickets went for the other European games (maybe about 150). So that could have an impact too. I went to Warsaw and I remember that sales were very slow for it. In the end there were just under 800. It went to members.

I hope this game gets to members. The away end at Randers only allows 600-800 supporters, so hopefully enough are left. Warsaw was my first ever Leicester away game, and a great experience. 

• Like 2

On 19/01/2022 at 11:07, coolcol said:

We're flying into Copenhagen £40pp return. We are then getting the Kombardo bus from Copenhagen to Aarhus, which is half bus journey to Sjaellands  and then a ferry to Aarhus. All for £9.90 pp !

Hi Col, we’re staying in Randers on the Thursday night, but got to get to Copenhagen on the Friday. Flying home from there on the Saturday afternoon. Fancied a Friday night in CH for old times sake🍺🍺!

Does that coincide with your journey back? Cheers 

27 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Game is gonna be moved. 

This fella has successfully appealed to UEFA (worth reading the thread)

This explains why we haven't heard anything yet the LCFC ticket office is liasing with Jesper Svenstrup and not Randers F C.

Sale Dates
Season Ticket Holders with 530+ Away Priority Points | Thursday 27 January at 10am
Season Ticket Holders with 500+ Away Priority Points | Friday 28 January at 8am*
Season Ticket Holders with 460+ Away Priority Points | Friday 28 January at 2pm
Season Ticket Holders with 435+ Away Priority Points | Monday 31 January at 8am*
Season Ticket Holders with 415+ Away Priority Points | Monday 31 January at 2pm
Season Ticket Holders with 405+ Away Priority Points | Tuesday 1 February at 8am*
All Season Ticket Holders | Tuesday 1 February at 2pm
Fox Members with 1+ Home/Away Priority Point | Wednesday 2 February @ 8am*

• Like 1