Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

Interestingly, their ground capacity is only 10,300 and their average attendance last season was only 3,500. Even if they doubled their gate that's still only 7,000. I would n't be surprised if we got as many as 2,000 tickets for this one.

Even if we don't get tickets as season ticket holders, we will still be going for the Craic. We sat in the home ends in Bruges and Madrid so we will be doing our darndest to sit in the home end if we don't get away tickets.

We are then going to see Brondby play in Copenhagen on the Sunday, so at least we will be guaranteed one game.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Interestingly, their ground capacity is only 10,300 and their average attendance last season was only 3,500. Even if they doubled their gate that's still only 7,000. I would n't be surprised if we got as many as 2,000 tickets for this one.

Even if we don't get tickets as season ticket holders, we will still be going for the Craic. We sat in the home ends in Bruges and Madrid so we will be doing our darndest to sit in the home end if we don't get away tickets.

We are then going to see Brondby play in Copenhagen on the Sunday, so at least we will be guaranteed one game.

When we played in Copenhagen in the champions league we were given extra tickets by the Danish club, so hopefully Randers may do the same. We intend going to the Vejle home game on Friday. 

45 minutes ago, coolcol said:

I feel like this will be their biggest ever match and it will sell out. Could be wrong though.

35 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I feel like this will be their biggest ever match and it will sell out. Could be wrong though.

Exactly my thoughts. Galatasaray by invading their home ends managed to get an unofficial away end. This was when UEFA said no travelling fans for the late playoff/qualifiers in August. 

They’ve never played an English club in Europe. Only Hamburg and two of the Istanbul clubs you could say are larger than us but probably don’t have the same pull 

1 hour ago, coolcol said:

Hate to break you but Brondby are at home on the Monday night. Vejle is doable on the Friday evening mind 

18 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Hate to break you but Brondby are at home on the Monday night. Vejle is doable on the Friday evening mind 

I know... Just seen it ... They were due to play on the Sunday but it has been moved....😭.

We are planning to do Vejle on the Friday and Odense against Midtjelland on the Sunday now... We then fly out from Copenhagen on the Monday.

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

When we played in Copenhagen in the champions league we were given extra tickets by the Danish club, so hopefully Randers may do the same. We intend going to the Vejle home game on Friday. 

We are planning to do Vejle on the Friday aswell and Odense against Midtjelland on the Sunday now... We then fly out from Copenhagen on the Monday.

On 14/12/2021 at 09:00, VinceNoir said:

Yes, you’re spot on mate. Of those three my preferred option is definitely Kombardo Expressen. It’s relatively cheap compared to the train, but more comfortable than Flixbus. Kombardo Expressen is approx a 1 hour drive to the ferry, where you get out of the bus and chill on the ferry for another hour or so and then you’re in Aarhus. Flixbus on the other hand takes the long route, passing through Fyn - it takes more than 3 hrs. Whenever I go to Copenhagen and I’m not driving myself, I always use Kombardo :) Just pm me if you need any help with tickets, info or whatever. 

Hi buddy. We are going from Copenhagen to Aarhus, so any ideas of the train price compared to the Kombardo bus ? Or can I pm you ?

12 minutes ago, coolcol said:

I know... Just seen it ... They were due to play on the Sunday but it has been moved....😭.

We are planning to do Vejle on the Friday and Odense against Midtjelland on the Sunday now... We then fly out from Copenhagen on the Monday.

There are some lower league friendlies in Copenhagen on Saturday and Lyngby at home in the second tier on Saturday too 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Hi buddy. We are going from Copenhagen to Aarhus, so any ideas of the train price compared to the Kombardo bus ? Or can I pm you ?

It’s £50 on train when I searched and £13 to £18 on the Kombardo but vincenoir will be happy to help 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

On 14/12/2021 at 09:00, VinceNoir said:

Yes, you’re spot on mate. Of those three my preferred option is definitely Kombardo Expressen. It’s relatively cheap compared to the train, but more comfortable than Flixbus. Kombardo Expressen is approx a 1 hour drive to the ferry, where you get out of the bus and chill on the ferry for another hour or so and then you’re in Aarhus. Flixbus on the other hand takes the long route, passing through Fyn - it takes more than 3 hrs. Whenever I go to Copenhagen and I’m not driving myself, I always use Kombardo :) Just pm me if you need any help with tickets, info or whatever. 

Hi buddy, are you ok if I pm you re these different method of transport and costs etc...?

10 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Trains will cost you roughly 350-400 DKK. Kombardo busses are much cheaper. They’re currently 99 DKK on the Wednesday before the match, for instance. Train is probably slightly quicker but the Kombardo is more comfortable imo. It’s about 1h 20m on the bus and then 1h 20m on the ferry, where you can obviously get off the bus, stretch your legs, have a wander etc.

Feel free to pm me if you have any further questions. It’s not often fellow Leicester fans come to my neck of the woods, so I’m more than happy to help.

(Especially if any of you have a spare match ticket) ;) 

11 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Exactly my thoughts. Galatasaray by invading their home ends managed to get an unofficial away end. This was when UEFA said no travelling fans for the late playoff/qualifiers in August. 

They’ve never played an English club in Europe. Only Hamburg and two of the Istanbul clubs you could say are larger than us but probably don’t have the same pull 

Pretty sure the PL is the pinnacle of football in Scandinavia and attract the crowds.

• Like 1

On 17/01/2022 at 18:26, coolcol said:

We have a couple of members who will struggle so like Bruge, Copenhagen and Madrid we'll see if we can get in the home end.  I bought memberships for Bruge and Copenhagen, pain,  but worked. 

• Like 1