Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

6 hours ago, Ashley said:

best way to get there then lads? just looked at flying into Billund? 

We're flying into Copenhagen £40pp return. We are then getting the Kombardo bus from Copenhagen to Aarhus, which is half bus journey to Sjaellands  and then a ferry to Aarhus. All for £9.90 pp !

Edited by coolcol
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Yea, just not for our manager who doesn't even know what the competition is.

Don't think I've been on a Euro trip where the game has been the highlight. Least if he doesnt know what the competition is, he can't underestimate the opposition like he did with Legia 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Jackubu said:

Don't think I've been on a Euro trip where the game has been the highlight. Least if he doesnt know what the competition is, he can't underestimate the opposition like he did with Legia 

I am sure he will focus on trying to finish 11th in the league at the cost of going further in Europe!

1 hour ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

Been told the announcement should be next week and it will be around the 500 mark for allocation.

Even if that allocation is true, I think it should make it a fair way down the bands. What banding do we think they will apply?

P1 500+

P2 470+

P3 455+

Shorter bands? Higher start?

If we had a 500 allocation for an FA Cup game (say Kidderminster), then I am sure we would sell out well into the 500 mark banding. However, with it requiring travel in what is still Covid times, it makes it much more difficult. Plus a competition a fair few fans probably don't care about.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Even if that allocation is true, I think it should make it a fair way down the bands. What banding do we think they will apply?

P1 500+

P2 470+

P3 455+

Shorter bands? Higher start?

If we had a 500 allocation for an FA Cup game (say Kidderminster), then I am sure we would sell out well into the 500 mark banding. However, with it requiring travel in what is still Covid times, it makes it much more difficult. Plus a competition a fair few fans probably don't care about.

I think it will start higher maybe 520, but would think it could get down to 480 before it sells out. No real science behind this, just my hunches 

2 minutes ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

I think it will start higher maybe 520, but would think it could get down to 480 before it sells out. No real science behind this, just my hunches 

Quite possibly. I think it will go down to the 435 mark though. How many sold for Forest (our most in demand game) in the 460+ bracket, maybe 1,000 (less the "lost" tickets of course)? So I would think maybe 300-350 of those would commit to this trip.

Who knows...

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Quite possibly. I think it will go down to the 435 mark though. How many sold for Forest (our most in demand game) in the 460+ bracket, maybe 1,000 (less the "lost" tickets of course)? So I would think maybe 300-350 of those would commit to this trip.

Who knows...

I thought around 2500 went in the 460+ as there were around 1500 when it went to 435 weren’t there?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

I thought around 2500 went in the 460+ as there were around 1500 when it went to 435 weren’t there?

I guess the unknowns were around how many actually were bought by people in the 460+ band rather than staff/corporates (which for us is impossible to guess).

For this one it is a wait and see. I can't remember how many staff/player/corporate tickets went for the other European games (maybe about 150). So that could have an impact too. I went to Warsaw and I remember that sales were very slow for it. In the end there were just under 800. It went to members.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I guess the unknowns were around how many actually were bought by people in the 460+ band rather than staff/corporates (which for us is impossible to guess).

For this one it is a wait and see. I can't remember how many staff/player/corporate tickets went for the other European games (maybe about 150). So that could have an impact too. I went to Warsaw and I remember that sales were very slow for it. In the end there were just under 800. It went to members.

Jim has told me there should only be 10-15 staff tickets for this one. Whether that’s true or not time will tell. This game is obviously a bit more expensive to attend than Warsaw so hopefully you are right and it goes down through the bands to give people a chance

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

Jim has told me there should only be 10-15 staff tickets for this one. Whether that’s true or not time will tell. This game is obviously a bit more expensive to attend than Warsaw so hopefully you are right and it goes down through the bands to give people a chance

Tbf for UEFA games, there's also a VIP allocation which normally sorts out a section. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

For each staff member?

To be fair, I saw a few groups of them in Warsaw but there weren't that many. Maybe 20-30 who were handing out tickets at hotel etc.

Edited by KrefelderFox666