Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

44 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Aalborg, Billund & Copenhagen have all been mentioned.

Aalborg will be just as popular as Aarhus I think, especially due to the flight cost difference. 

I get what your saying though, very much depends on number of tickets. If its in the 500 region I think it will sell out easily unlike if there are 800 odd.

You also have all of those who will buy a ticket incase they decide to go thus denying those that actually want to go the opportunity. 

We're Billund and seen a few others on FB are too. Beginning to get concerned re tickets as we had 600 In Naples with the general consensus that it wasn't worth the risk,  this is a much more favourable trip.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To be fair, if (and a big if) we get through, the next possible opponents are far more easiest to travel to and other than LASK, allocations much bigger. 

@VinceNoira bit of help on getting to CPH from Aarhus, I read three possible methods. 
- Train, approx £50, unless you get an advance ‘Orange ticket’ 

- Flixbus, 4hrs approx, £9, via road 

- then Kombardo Expressen, same price and time as flixbus but part of the journey is across water, do you get out of the bus on the ferry ? 

Yes, you’re spot on mate. Of those three my preferred option is definitely Kombardo Expressen. It’s relatively cheap compared to the train, but more comfortable than Flixbus. Kombardo Expressen is approx a 1 hour drive to the ferry, where you get out of the bus and chill on the ferry for another hour or so and then you’re in Aarhus. Flixbus on the other hand takes the long route, passing through Fyn - it takes more than 3 hrs. Whenever I go to Copenhagen and I’m not driving myself, I always use Kombardo :) Just pm me if you need any help with tickets, info or whatever. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

No chance unless the club don't change tact with it. Only way would be to shell out for a membership and then buy a ticket for a game with this to get you the one point needed.

Memberships have "sold out" so there's no way of getting a ticket for this if you're not already a member, as they won't do general sale.

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Memberships have "sold out" so there's no way of getting a ticket for this if you're not already a member, as they won't do general sale.

Memberships haven't sold out. It's only the Membership+ that came with a gift pack, as they ran out of those.

1 hour ago, VinceNoir said:

Yes, you’re spot on mate. Of those three my preferred option is definitely Kombardo Expressen. It’s relatively cheap compared to the train, but more comfortable than Flixbus. Kombardo Expressen is approx a 1 hour drive to the ferry, where you get out of the bus and chill on the ferry for another hour or so and then you’re in Aarhus. Flixbus on the other hand takes the long route, passing through Fyn - it takes more than 3 hrs. Whenever I go to Copenhagen and I’m not driving myself, I always use Kombardo :) Just pm me if you need any help with tickets, info or whatever. 

Quite like the sound of this instead of taking the Flixbus. Will drop you a message if that’s ok. 

• Like 1

A guy I know has been in contact with Sport Ops and they’re willing to do a trip for it should there be the demand for it.

Anyone struggling to find flights etc suitable should get in touch with the company

They’re highly reputable and reliable- I’ve used them a couple of times at least. Any trips (like Rangers’ last week) that get cancelled were fully refunded with the exception of £9 admin fees 

Edit- they don’t supply match tickets 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

15 hours ago, BroughtonFox said:

Looking forward to this, lots of bars and pubs in Aarhus!

I've lived in Aarhus for 10 years, it's a class little city. As you say, lots of bars and pubs regardless of whether you're into craft beer, gassy lagers or bottled Tuborgs in a dark, smoke-filled room. Drop me a message when you get here, I'll happily give you some recommendations. 

Edited by VinceNoir
  • Thanks 1

Really on the fence about this. Certain we'll beat Randers (tie will be over by the 1st leg as well) so erring on the side of missing this and going wherever next. Will have serious FOMO if I do miss it though.

• Like 3

On 14/12/2021 at 08:06, The Year Of The Fox said:

Started to regret booking this to be honest 😂

Will have only lost £50 for the flights as we booked really soon after the draw. 

Will see how I feel closer to the time

Mind made up already what with how bleak things are looking in the football world tonight 😂

• 2 weeks later...