Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

9 minutes ago, BroughtonFox said:

As someone on 490 points a 480+ bracket would of been nice rather than straight to 460+ from 500+.

I assume the club have weighed up the brackets based on size. Seems that there is enough tickets for 530+ if everyone went, then another good chunk in 500+ and a further good chunk in 460+. I reckon most of the regulars are over the 500 mark. Then there are probably not that many in the 460-500 bracket, otherwise they probably would have trimmed the bands. But I don't know.

Be nice for the club to let us know how many are in each band, it is very simple to do.

9 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Pretty sure you'll be OK at 480+. Not holding out much hope for myself though at 415+.

I think there will be about 400 tickets sold in the 500+ and 530+ sale phase. Then a chance for 460+. Not sure if it will go much further but these European games are tricky to estimate.

41 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I assume the club have weighed up the brackets based on size. Seems that there is enough tickets for 530+ if everyone went, then another good chunk in 500+ and a further good chunk in 460+. I reckon most of the regulars are over the 500 mark. Then there are probably not that many in the 460-500 bracket, otherwise they probably would have trimmed the bands. But I don't know.

Be nice for the club to let us know how many are in each band, it is very simple to do.

I've seen something where the club reckon anyone in that 500 bracket will be fine. 

I have just done a tally of the tickets again from the Warsaw thread.

At 480 points, 550 (approx) tickets were gone but this is on a couple of proviso's. 1) There was a charter flight options available which was cancelled due to insufficient numbers. 2) The great mystery of the grey seats where a block of them suddenly become available again - a day after we sold approx 550, a load became available again....by the time we got to 400+ we had sold 746 and then it went down to 600 odd sold again.

Going to be some twists on this when half of the away end is greyed out, then released slowly.  

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I've seen something where the club reckon anyone in that 500 bracket will be fine. 

At 480 points, 550 (approx) tickets were gone but this is on a couple of proviso's. 1) There was a charter flight options available which was cancelled due to insufficient numbers. 2) The great mystery of the grey seats where a block of them suddenly become available again - a day after we sold approx 550, a load became available again....by the time we got to 400+ we had sold 746 and then it went down to 600 odd sold again.

Going to be some twists on this when half of the away end is greyed out, then released slowly.  

Yes, no idea what was going on with Warsaw. Unless the club massively overestimated demand from non priority fans (e.g. corporates, staff etc.) and reserved 400 tickets.

I assume the 619 is the allocation in total and not with staff tickets already taken off. Surely for this one all tickets are opened up on Day 1 (less maybe 20-30 for staff).

As you say re Warsaw, I think actual fans that bought tickets in those early bands were probably around 250 or so. When it came down to it, after members and all STH's, we "only" took just under 800. All estimations based on difficult information/data.

My view is that this might go to 435+ or 415+.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes, no idea what was going on with Warsaw. Unless the club massively overestimated demand from non priority fans (e.g. corporates, staff etc.) and reserved 400 tickets.

I assume the 619 is the allocation in total and not with staff tickets already taken off. Surely for this one all tickets are opened up on Day 1 (less maybe 20-30 for staff).

As you say re Warsaw, I think actual fans that bought tickets in those early bands were probably around 250 or so. When it came down to it, after members and all STH's, we "only" took just under 800. All estimations based on difficult information/data.

Not a chance does this reach 435.

31 minutes ago, TC1884 said:

Emailed the club re the iow allocation. Randers expecting a sell out so kept the away allocation low.

Have registered on the Randers site but tickets not for sale yet. Probably get knocked back but it's in place just in case. 

I tried to buy a Randers season ticket, as it looks like only season ticket holders will be able to buy tickets for our match.

The BIG problem is that you need a Danish CPR number ( national I.D. number) to buy a season ticket.

Either way, I'm stuffed !!

22 minutes ago, coolcol said:

I tried to buy a Randers season ticket, as it looks like only season ticket holders will be able to buy tickets for our match.

The BIG problem is that you need a Danish CPR number ( national I.D. number) to buy a season ticket.

They only have 4k season ticket holders at best - members might be different. 

4 hours ago, coolcol said:

Bugger,  me too then.  Copenhagen was easy once I'd bought a membership. 

6 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

6 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

4 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Not a chance does this reach 435.

Based on Warsaw away going down to Members with 1+ point and we sold less than 800, then this match could surely make it to 435+ or even 415+. No?

Denmark not as easy or as cheap as Poland for travel and accomodation. Although Covid restrictions now not as severe as they were then.

1 minute ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Based on Warsaw away going down to Members with 1+ point and we sold less than 800, then this match could surely make it to 435+ or even 415+. No?

Denmark not as easy or as cheap as Poland for travel and accomodation. Although Covid restrictions now not as severe as they were then.

There is also the added complication that this is the Europa Conference league rather than the Europa League. I wonder how many people will be put off by the competition change.

10 minutes ago, FevFox said:

Beating Florist on Sunday and getting a juicy away tie in the next round might out a few off as well.

Only issue is it'll sell out before the forest game. Free weekend this week! (Unrelated but really surprised they didn't try and squeeze in a postponed game)

17 hours ago, coolcol said:

Could you not use your passport number in the absence of the Danish CPR number? 

Unsure if it'd work in Denmark but I've generally had success replacing any country's ID number with the passport one when buying tickets online.