Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

3 hours ago, Jackubu said:

Could you not use your passport number in the absence of the Danish CPR number? 

Unsure if it'd work in Denmark but I've generally had success replacing any country's ID number with the passport one when buying tickets online.

Don't know, but if you're successful can you post here please ?

4 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

19 Tickets left, 600 ticket office staff are required in Denmark to hand these 19 tickets out as per UEFA protocol. 

Excellent news, I’m sure the game will be streamed in the John Bull for the rest of us.

I've already got the sweat on for my anticipated meltdown; even though I need a bit of good fortune. Already got my post ready as well and arguments regards box holders/club staff. To be fair after reading about a lot of people booking flights, I've seen plenty of people have pulled out of the trip as it's neared (time of year). 

28 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I've already got the sweat on for my anticipated meltdown; even though I need a bit of good fortune. Already got my post ready as well and arguments regards box holders/club staff. To be fair after reading about a lot of people booking flights, I've seen plenty of people have pulled out of the trip as it's neared (time of year). 

Had a browse this morning. Still some decent prices on flights (if you are a little flexible). The only no go is the Aarhus flight back on the Friday.

Also, is anyone managing to travel from anywhere but Stansted? I guess only if you are flying to Copenhagen.

18 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Had a browse this morning. Still some decent prices on flights (if you are a little flexible). The only no go is the Aarhus flight back on the Friday.

Also, is anyone managing to travel from anywhere but Stansted? I guess only if you are flying to Copenhagen.

Stansted to Copenhagen for us Wednesday morning...we are getting the Kombardo bus to Aarhus...BUT...1/2 way through the bus boards a ferry for the remainder of the journey. We can then get off, have a walk around, beer/coffee....

All for £10 pp !! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolcol said:

Stansted to Copenhagen for us Wednesday morning...we are getting the Kombardo bus to Aarhus...BUT...1/2 way through the bus boards a ferry for the remainder of the journey. We can then get off, have a walk around, beer/coffee....

All for £10 pp !! 

Flying back from Copenhagen as well?> 

10 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Looks like 105 have been greyed out by club at front of top tier, hopefully most of them will become available again.

image.thumb.png.eed4dcb4619b7a9046be25724a17f8d6.png

They will come back - some will be player allocations - other than Kasper and Vestergaard taking about ten each 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox