Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

4 minutes ago, butterslcfc said:

Not a brag, but I'm on 549. Done pretty much every away including Europe for the last 5 or 6 seasons so accumulated over time. 

I realise that I am privileged though & in a position to be able to etc. 

Any jobs going in the ticket office?

• Haha 4

For some reason by reading the statement about allocating tickets, I thought  the club were going to reward  those who have been to the away games this season first. I only say that as I've gone to Moscow and Naples this year, so feel little aggrieved as I'm a member. I'm still flying to randers and hope that I can get in the home end  now 🤷🏼

1 hour ago, butterslcfc said:

Not a brag, but I'm on 549. Done pretty much every away including Europe for the last 5 or 6 seasons so accumulated over time. 

I realise that I am privileged though & in a position to be able to etc. 

7 more than me. Bloody bastard 😅

• Haha 1

The baffling thing is that for nearly 2,000 tickets in Warsaw, they stopped announcing bands at 420+ or something, then announced extra bands every day until nearly general sale. For this one which will sell out well before even all STH's get a chance they announce all bands...

I am in the 460+ bracket, feel fairly confident but can't see it go much further if it does go there.

10 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The baffling thing is that for nearly 2,000 tickets in Warsaw, they stopped announcing bands at 420+ or something, then announced extra bands every day until nearly general sale. For this one which will sell out well before even all STH's get a chance they announce all bands...

I am in the 460+ bracket, feel fairly confident but can't see it go much further if it does go there.

Damned if they do, damned if they don’t I suppose 

44 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Damned if they do, damned if they don’t I suppose 

Just announce all bands for every game even if it is unlikely to make it that far down. At least people know then when their window would be. With this one, maybe they have learnt from the past games. I think for Napoli they also announced all bands from the start.

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Just announce all bands for every game even if it is unlikely to make it that far down. At least people know then when their window would be. With this one, maybe they have learnt from the past games. I think for Napoli they also announced all bands from the start.

I’ve heard that the ticket office know who will attend….

12 hours ago, Foxes99 said:

For some reason by reading the statement about allocating tickets, I thought  the club were going to reward  those who have been to the away games this season first. I only say that as I've gone to Moscow and Naples this year, so feel little aggrieved as I'm a member. I'm still flying to randers and hope that I can get in the home end  now 🤷🏼

If you went Moscow you deserve to be given first dibs on any away game ever. 

This'll be my 10th European trip and I won't get a ticket.  Operation home end it'll have to be,  again.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TC1884 said:

If you went Moscow you deserve to be given first dibs on any away game ever. 

This'll be my 10th European trip and I won't get a ticket.  Operation home end it'll have to be,  again.

Every away end would be 80% Zambian 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, B_Fox said:

What does this actually mean mate? 

No idea lol I just saw a communication that said they know who will go.

If I’m honest, it probably meant they know it will get to the 500 bracket but not much further.

6 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

This may probably sell out on day one, ticket office staff, friends, family etc.  Tiny allocation didnt Galatsary get more?  I sometimes wonder about the ticket office maybe they asked for a small allocation?  

Galatasaray didn't get an allocation. They were officially no away fans allowed when they went. Their supporters bought tickets and just went around to that area. 

Ticket office won't have made much an input. Randers only had to give 515 and this is their biggest game ever. English football clubs will sell out danish grounds. 

42 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

This may probably sell out on day one, ticket office staff, friends, family etc.  Tiny allocation didnt Galatsary get more?  I sometimes wonder about the ticket office maybe they asked for a small allocation?  

Doubt it. It’s s tiny ground. Probably lucky to get 600 odd