Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Tielemans63 said:

This French side could dominate the 6Ns for the next few years. Ireland could challenge them but that French squad is insanely strong.

 

Don't worry they'll get smashed next time out :ph34r:

  • Haha 1
Posted
7 hours ago, Nalis said:

Wrong prediction part 3

 

(Pelters at the ready) Scotland by 4

 

Last one isnt a typo, I dont know what it is but I have a feeling France wont turn up for one of their games and it could be this one. 

Latest Do GIFs | Gfycat

Posted

Saw a tweet that said, I wonder if scotland realise that there are other matches aside from the Calcutta Cup?

 

😆

  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I can’t remember the last Union match I watched without a moustache and/or mullet on show

 

You think it's bad ho here you should see the Aussies. 

 

Edit: christ actually you should see the kiwis these days too. 

 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Haha 1
Posted
Just now, Finnegan said:

 

The state of this game compared to Scotland France :revenge:

(Insert anti English comment about them ruining everything)

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Pray for @Finnegan

 

Unbelievable mistake 

 

:dunno:

 

I just don't really care. 

 

I said this to people during the Ireland game, following Wales under Pivac is a lot like being a Leicester fan under Rodgers. Its uncannily similar. 

 

Insipid, spineless, can't defend, give away cheap points all over the place, players that you know full well have quality just playing constantly at 60% and making it easy for seriously average sides to play against us. 

 

He's sucked the enjoyment out of watching Wales in much the same way that Rodgers has sucked the joy out of Leicester. 

  • Like 1
Posted
8 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Oh and final prediction: People who haven't given a flying fvck about the 6N this year to all of a sudden magically get extremely noisy in this thread some time after 5pm if things are going well for England lol

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot' faces ban from England rugby matches due to  slavery link - Classic FM

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Just now, Finnegan said:

 

:dunno:

 

I just don't really care. 

 

I said this to people during the Ireland game, following Wales under Pivac is a lot like being a Leicester fan under Rodgers. Its uncannily similar. 

 

Insipid, spineless, can't defend, give away cheap points all over the place, players that you know full well have quality just playing constantly at 60% and making it easy for seriously average sides to play against us. 

 

He's sucked the enjoyment out of watching Wales in much the same way that Rodgers has sucked the joy out of Leicester. 

I have to say, I always enjoy watching Wales play but this is absolutely dreadful, possibly the worst I've ever seen a Welsh side play. Missing AWJ's personality and leadership massively imho. 

 

Can totally see the parallels between Rodgers and Pivac. This Welsh side aren't giving everything, far from it.

Posted

Turnovers and penalties in favour of England. Want some Wales scores to make this a better watch.

 

Wales back have been alright, battered up front unfortunately.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...