Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

Weds is gonna feel a long day now. And gonna have to pull over at the side of the road to sort tickets as I'm on a delivery to lowestoft FFS.

But finally sorted my itinerary, weds night ferry, Thursday in Eindhoven and staying there now. Hotel is 12 mins from the ground so hopefully can get a little trip to the club shop in.

Friday head up to rotterdam and get the excelsior supporters bus to maastrict, bit of a bind I know as its the wrong way to then come back past Eindhoven but it's the only way to get the game in as away fans have to travel by coach or car.

Then Saturday up to the hague to catch up with friends before Sunday ferry home and back to blighty for Monday morning. My lads gonna be knackered bless him.

• Like 1

The tried and trusted method that some kind (and more tech-savvy than me) soul posted on here a few years back. Involves ‘Inspect’ and copying and pasting part of the URL. Or summat.

My feeling is that when the second block goes on sale, there will be quite a few greyed out in the front few rows. ‘Cos they look like the best seats. 

• Like 1

Futher back the better. Perspex box and netting, not that it matters as it will be unreserved when you arrive anyway. 

That's from the 2nd part of the away end 4 years ago. VVV  didn't sell out so they put it on sale to tourist's like me lol

Screenshot_20220328-224633_Gallery.jpg

10 hours ago, Permafrost said:

The tried and trusted method that some kind (and more tech-savvy than me) soul posted on here a few years back. Involves ‘Inspect’ and copying and pasting part of the URL. Or summat.

My feeling is that when the second block goes on sale, there will be quite a few greyed out in the front few rows. ‘Cos they look like the best seats. 

The MMA block is open for sale at the same time, which is sensible.

But, as predicted, quite a few already 'gone' in both blocks prior to the 10am sales. (approx 120?)

Capture3.PNG

Edited by Permafrost

8 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

The MMA block is open for sale at the same time, which is sensible.

But, as predicted, quite a few already 'gone' in both blocks prior to the 10am sales. (approx 120?)

Capture3.PNG

Does n't surprise me at all now. Btw, I've sent you a pm. 

17 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Is it just the upper tier here? But split into 2 blocks? 

Yes, blocks MM and MMA. Upper tiers only. Better for atmosphere than double deckers like Warsaw or Rennes ( although Randers double decker was a good atmosphere)

2 minutes ago, Sudjambon said:

The first few mins in each band will be the heavy sales. So doubt many more in this band. Think easily goes to 2pm tomorrow, possibly into Thursday. 

Agreed, the majority of people in each band, will buy within the first 30 minutes in my view, then it will tail off. Praying for members sale Thursday PM for my son 🤞🤞

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sudjambon said:

The first few mins in each band will be the heavy sales. So doubt many more in this band. Think easily goes to 2pm tomorrow, possibly into Thursday. 

Yeah, hardly any have gone in the last hour. Wishful thinking but I reckon most from the top priority will have bought a ticket by now.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Yeah, hardly any have gone in the last hour. Wishful thinking but I reckon most from the top priority will have bought a ticket by now.

I’m on 407points not sure if it will reach Thursday morning. Hope you more experienced guys are right about those wanting them buy early

Edited by Lesterlad

18 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

I’m on 407points not sure if it will reach Thursday morning. Hope you more experienced guys are right about those wanting them buy early

I think it will be tight personally. You’ll have a greater indication by tomorrow as I think the highest volume of people are in the next two bands.