Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

49 minutes ago, Staf said:

What are the rules regarding covid and vaccinations on entering Holland? Do you need to be jabbed?

Yes fully vaccinated, and if your second jab was more than 270 days ago you need to have had a booster too. Proof of recovery is also OK. 

Edited by FoxesDeb

2 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Any tips for solo traveler who hasn’t been abroad for around 20yrs when I was a teen. Seriously thinking about it if it makes all season tickets, but not got travel or accommodation booked or anything like that!

Just doit and enjoy I often travel alone 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Any tips for solo traveler who hasn’t been abroad for around 20yrs when I was a teen. Seriously thinking about it if it makes all season tickets, but not got travel or accommodation booked or anything like that!

Solo travelling is great.

You have the freedom of doing what you want, when you want & how you want.

Also, you'll soon mingle with other Leicester fans, and even PSV Fans, and you'll have a great time.

Usual advice applies when traveling abroad, the same as 20 years ago, keep your belongings safe and your passport even safer. Try to wear clothing with zips, or atleast deep pockets.

Stick to busier areas etc etc.

You'll have a great time. :)

• Like 3

On 25/03/2022 at 16:53, KrefelderFox666 said:

No chance. I think this could possibly sell out but not until members.

We took around 1,200 to Rennes and that had the benefit of a Sports Option trip which probably inflated it by 200.

I still think this one is more popular but not by that much.

Great shout @Krefelder, I am hamstrung by the amount of holiday I can take this year, so it was Rennes or this, so really want to go to this & am currently All STH's.  I've was there for work a week or two before Covid lockdown, so took a walk down the stadium and around the town, so bit of local knowledge and 3 of my mates are going, so really up for it.

Hope you're right.  Then if we were good enough & lucky enough to go on, Rome would be 3k tickets (Norway might be a problem!!) I believe & final 6k & kept the holiday back for those.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Also, you'll soon mingle with other Leicester fans, and even PSV Fans, and you'll have a great time.

Usual advice applies when traveling abroad, the same as 20 years ago, keep your belongings safe and your passport even safer. Try to wear clothing with zips, or atleast deep pockets.

Thanks, that’s really helpful. Have reserved hotel that can cancel if it doesn’t make all STs, just have to work out how to get there as on a 12hr shift on the Wednesday before!

44 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Thanks, that’s really helpful. Have reserved hotel that can cancel if it doesn’t make all STs, just have to work out how to get there as on a 12hr shift on the Wednesday before!

Depending on what time your shift finishes there's a night ferry that departs harwich at 11pm. You can board until 10.15 meaning there's time to get down there, should take about 3 hours. And then you can get some sleep and wake up in Holland.

Think there's also one from hull to rotterdam as well.

3 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Are you going to move on from chatting up blond Danish girls at Randers train station to blonde Dutch girls in Eindhoven ? 😉

Edited by coolcol

55 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Are you going to move on from chatting up blond Danish girls at Randers train station to blonde Dutch girls in Eindhoven ? 😉

That definitely wasn't me.

I wasn't allowed to Randers. Apparently having multiple restraining orders is frowned upon in Denmark. :(

8 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

That definitely wasn't me.

I wasn't allowed to Randers. Apparently having multiple restraining orders is frowned upon in Denmark. :(

Dohhhh.....I remember the other Foxestalk poster's name now !

Both of you had the number 2 in your names.... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it...lol !!

Edited by coolcol
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Dohhhh.....I remember the other Foxestalk poster's name now !

Both of you had the number 2 in your names.... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it...lol !!

I will begrudgingly own it. 

Just like getting amongst the locals lol

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I 'm getting late eurotunnel on Wed night. Stay in cheap F1 hotel in Calais and drive to Eindhoven - 3 hours on Thursday morning.

Another option might be to look at bus / train options

I would ask on here if anyone has space in the car for an extra. I' ll ask my mate but it depends on how many tickets they get.

1 minute ago, Gazza3 said:

I 'm getting late eurotunnel on Wed night. Stay in cheap F1 hotel in Calais and drive to Eindhoven - 3 hours on Thursday morning.

Another option might be to look at bus / train options

I would ask on here if anyone has space in the car for an extra. I' ll ask my mate but it depends on how many tickets they get.

Cheers that’s really helpful thanks. I work in Staffordshire and finish at 8pm (as long as nothing crazy happens 🙈) Eurostar and ferries look really expensive. An early flight from Birmingham to Amsterdam is looking the most likely route at the moment then train to Eindhoven 

56 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Anyone going anyway if they don't get a ticket?

I'm guaranteed a ticket but my lad isn't. I'll go whatever if he doesn't get one I'll be sat in a bar somewhere watching on the TV with him. Committed to the trip so may as well make the most of it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I'm guaranteed a ticket but my lad isn't. I'll go whatever if he doesn't get one I'll be sat in a bar somewhere watching on the TV with him. Committed to the trip so may as well make the most of it 

I'm at the 'All STH' bracket whereas my son is a member. Dutch trip for 2 is all paid for however, flights hotels etc....

If I get one and he does n't....that's the Dilemma !!!! I think it's 'head in the sand' time and hope for the best 🤞🤞

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coolcol said:

I'm at the 'All STH' bracket whereas my son is a member. Dutch trip for 2 is all paid for however, flights hotels etc....

If I get one and he does n't....that's the Dilemma !!!! I think it's 'head in the sand' time and hope for the best 🤞🤞

Is acceptable to leave them together in a bar lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

What’s the etiquette on leaving them chained to a lamppost outside nowadays?

• Haha 2