Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Please make 🙏  weds afternoon so I can take the boy. Can't risk buying mine on day 1 and him missing out 

Otherwise the mcanns may not be the only Leicestershire family to lose a child abroad lol

This easily makes Wednesday IMO 

4 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Are they really being that strict on the voucher names? 

For example, if i got tickets for myself and my dad, but only i went to collect them, surely they'd give me them both? 

Seems very over the top if not. 

Yes they  are. If you turn up with your dads passport and not your dad you won’t get the ticket 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No chance. I think this could possibly sell out but not until members.

We took around 1,200 to Rennes and that had the benefit of a Sports Option trip which probably inflated it by 200.

I still think this one is more popular but not by that much.

This is a lot easier to get to via car. It’s Easter bank holiday week the day after game. Don’t seem so sure. 

1 hour ago, Stevosevic said:

Blimey. Ridiculous 😂

Been the same for every European and yea they are being that strict otherwise my daughter would have had a ticket for every game and I'd have just taken her passport. And that is what they are trying to stop 

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No chance. I think this could possibly sell out but not until members.

We took around 1,200 to Rennes and that had the benefit of a Sports Option trip which probably inflated it by 200.

I still think this one is more popular but not by that much.

Not so sure. Loads more flights in terms of getting to the Netherlands in general. The lure of Amsterdam. The fact you can get away with just Thursday off work in most cases.

Definitely gonna be interested to see how it sells.

3 sold out flights back from Eindhoven on the Friday and that's before you consider those going via Amsterdam, Easter holidays, good city. No end more interest in this than there was in Rennes. 

If they didn't do the passport checks there'd be tickets swapping hands all over the shop. 

13 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

For example, if i got tickets for myself and my dad, but only i went to collect them, surely they'd give me them both? 

They are extremely strict on the voucher names.  They wont let a son collect for a father and vice versa etc..  Name on voucher has to match that of the passport name same initials etc.  Three people I know turned away in Rennes because of this.  Two, were fathers who had their sons vouchers.  Initials didnt match hence turned away and vouchers were confiscated.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, glar84 said:

3 sold out flights back from Eindhoven on the Friday and that's before you consider those going via Amsterdam, Easter holidays, good city. No end more interest in this than there was in Rennes. 

If they didn't do the passport checks there'd be tickets swapping hands all over the shop. 

The match Hotel has been completely booked out by fellow foxes.

If my group is anything to go by demand is double randers and Rennes.

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

The match Hotel has been completely booked out by fellow foxes.

If my group is anything to go by demand is double randers and Rennes.

We’re in that hotel. Funnily enough we are down to the lowest numbers with our group - Easter got people in with family holidays etc 

• Like 2

On 25/03/2022 at 19:31, Stevosevic said:

Yes

No

To put it simply 😂

You’ve no chance at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

😂😂😂

Unexplainable shambles again - let’s hope it’s just a system **** up rather than anything else. 

Could be the five wheelchair seats? 

Surely that must be it. They’re in the home end I think. 
Although I wouldn’t put anything past our ticket office! 😆