Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

19 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

The Dutch website has been updated, no test required, just proof of vaccination or recovery :)

An EU entry ban is in effect for people from countries outside the European Union/Schengen area. There are exemptions to the entry ban, for example for people travelling from a safe country or people with proof of vaccination or proof of recovery. This proof of vaccination or recovery must meet certain requirements. From 23 March 2022 people travelling to the Netherlands no longer need to show a negative test result.

Great stuff. From what I can see on the site, fully vaccinated status only runs to 270 days after your second jab. If you've had a booster jab there is no end date for fully vaccinated status. 

https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/requirements-for-proof-of-vaccination

1365913227_Screenshot_20220323-082850_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.537fe15a472ee44c953b77eee4fc5f73.jpg1267285323_Screenshot_20220323-082831_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.9f83639f3eb9ecb631c53d0f7113294e.jpg

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Guesses on how long we have to wait for details?

I say 4th April if we are lucky

That would be my guess too, 10 days before like they did with Rennes - not sure why they cant announce them now? PSV are selling home tickets for the game so surely they know away allocation etc 

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Guesses on how long we have to wait for details?

I say 4th April if we are lucky

12 minutes ago, SickoDicko said:

That would be my guess too, 10 days before like they did with Rennes - not sure why they cant announce them now? PSV are selling home tickets for the game so surely they know away allocation etc 

It really is poor but not unexpected.

I assume that PSV will be or have been given their 5% (1600) away allocation for the KP fixture on 7th April? Does anyone know if they are selling to their fans yet?

For anyone still looking to book travel plans, Hull-Rotterdam is a relatively cheap option if you dont mind the overnight ferry. Two of us going on as foot passengers at £84 each and then a £35 train to eindhoven.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

It really is poor but not unexpected.

I assume that PSV will be or have been given their 5% (1600) away allocation for the KP fixture on 7th April? Does anyone know if they are selling to their fans yet?

Nope - zero details yet for them 

24 minutes ago, Jackubu said:

For anyone still looking to book travel plans, Hull-Rotterdam is a relatively cheap option if you dont mind the overnight ferry. Two of us going on as foot passengers at £84 each and then a £35 train to eindhoven.

Going to have a look at this - thanks for the heads up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jackubu said:

If you book your Rotterdam to Eindhoven return trains using via this link you should be able to do it for 32 € each return (off peak times).

https://www.ns.nl/producten/meest-gekocht/p/groepsticket-daluren

2 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

Anyone struggling for flights. Consider driving . 4 in a car will bring price down. Its a 3 hour drive from Calais . Fill car up with Dutch/ Belgium/ French beer on way back.

I love a good road trip

With a day off on good Friday (ie not having to waste annual leave) i think a drive down Wednesday night after work and crashing in a cheapo formule 1 type gaff on Thursday night is the best of all worlds. Road trip, 2 nights away, a match, only 1 day off work

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

With a day off on good Friday (ie not having to waste annual leave) i think a drive down Wednesday night after work and crashing in a cheapo formule 1 type gaff on Thursday night is the best of all worlds. Road trip, 2 nights away, a match, only 1 day off work

We’re driving, might nip over to Leuven on way home. Supposed to be a nice place. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Anyone had any luck trying to get a ticket from the PSV end? Even their forums don't really appear to offer much in the way of help (although I might have not navigated them all that well...)

I know someone who's managed to get 2 from season ticket holders out there.  But he used to work out there so has contacts at a lot of clubs 

Edited by Bayfox
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Anyone had any luck trying to get a ticket from the PSV end? Even their forums don't really appear to offer much in the way of help (although I might have not navigated them all that well...)

Looks to me as though it’s their members only at the moment. 

• Thanks 1