Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

14 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

Anyone struggling for flights. Consider driving . 4 in a car will bring price down. Its a 3 hour drive from Calais . Fill car up with Dutch/ Belgium/ French beer on way back.

I love a good road trip

We drove to Rennes which was a doddle, Eindhoven will be even easier 

• Like 2

Outside of the anxiety of panic flight booking, it’s weirdly one of the most difficult trips. 

Easter has hiked the prices up and makes you have second thoughts. Have had a read up on Eindhoven, a quick in and out is probably the best plan. Finding less info on it as a city than either Rennes or Aarhus/Randers

13 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

With a day off on good Friday (ie not having to waste annual leave) i think a drive down Wednesday night after work and crashing in a cheapo formule 1 type gaff on Thursday night is the best of all worlds. Road trip, 2 nights away, a match, only 1 day off work

Staying in F1 in Calais on Wed night . Driving down after work so don t need day off

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Been in this place about 4 years ago. 17th March 2018. Got a great vibe. That said, was a huge home support and in a very residential area. Not sure we would get the welcome we did then if we rocked up en mass before this match.

Screenshot_20220324-102828_Samsung Internet.jpg

PSV have started selling to their fans on 24th March for the game at the KP, and have been given 1,635 tickets

This means that we 'should' start selling tickets for the away Leg by March 31st, if we are adopting the same 'sales speed' as PSV.

Screenshot_20220324-151327.thumb.png.8521ba40535f3a963077375a96c1a7c3.pngScreenshot_20220324-151409.thumb.png.9220ae5e626cc0f66fcb63390d02309f.png

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Liverpool to Amsterdam £28  train to eindoven £40.60 return Amsterdam to Dublin £56 dublin to ema £9  derby to Liverpool  £7.90  = £141.60 sorted

Do you live in Liverpool? The hassle of having to go from EMA all the way to Liverpool to then have to come back to the midlands seems like a real pain in the backside.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Do you live in Liverpool? The hassle of having to go from EMA all the way to Liverpool to then have to come back to the midlands seems like a real pain in the backside.

Kegworth(fox) is a bit of a giveaway me thinks. And Derby to Liverpool train outbound, flying back to EMA via Dublin.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

3 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Kegworth(fox) is a bit of a giveaway me thinks. And Derby to Liverpool train outbound, flying back to EMA via Dublin.

You can’t change your username though can you. So you’re saying the man has to live in Kegworth forever? 😂😂

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-60859993

FYI anyone flying from the mess that is Manchester airport

I flew through Manchester for Rennes and it was awful. Nearly 2 hours in security. When we eventually got on the plane there were 60 people missing, so had to wait for nearly an hour on the plane for them to get through which wasn't enjoyable. Get there early and take in a few beers in the Airport bar is my advice! 

• Like 1

Just now, butterslcfc said:

I flew through Manchester for Rennes and it was awful. Nearly 2 hours in security. When we eventually got on the plane there were 60 people missing, so had to wait for nearly an hour on the plane for them to get through which wasn't enjoyable. Get there early and take in a few beers in the Airport bar is my advice! 

What flight we had no problems at Manchester 3 hours before flight full and on time flew back to east mids via dublin

On 23/03/2022 at 18:30, Gazza3 said:

Anyone struggling for flights. Consider driving . 4 in a car will bring price down. Its a 3 hour drive from Calais . Fill car up with Dutch/ Belgium/ French beer on way back.

I love a good road trip

I know their beer can be a bit off but car won’t get far if I fill up on that

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TC1884 said:

Went to Randers without issue, but a bit more nervy now as it's going to be busy. 

Went to Nantes from here, and I can safely say that if we didn't buy fast track security after seeing the queues (2.5 hours before) we wouldn't have got our flight.

It was sheer mayhem. If it's anything like this then, just pay £5 and walk straight through. Don't even doubt it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, butterslcfc said:

I have honestly never known anything like it. We didn't really get what was going on, so just pushed through the queues as we thought it was just to check in/bag drop as there were loads of Atletico fans with suitcases, but then realised it was for security so rather than walking all the way to the back got on the Ryanair app and added fast track to our ticket for £5, and just walked through.