Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

The away end looks to have pretty big and pretty permanent fences either side of the it. Likely they won't or can't move these to get more in.

Perspex screens all round and 1 down the middle to create a smaller section if required. I brought tickets in there as a neutral for PSV v VVV as VVV only took 1 side. 

Quick question, looking to bring a mate to this who's non STH / member. For him to come, would he have to buy a membership and a home game ticket (to get one priority point) to be able to purchase a ticket in his name when it gets to members? Is this the only way or is there any alternative? Cheers

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nift said:

Quick question, looking to bring a mate to this who's non STH / member. For him to come, would he have to buy a membership and a home game ticket (to get one priority point) to be able to purchase a ticket in his name when it gets to members? Is this the only way or is there any alternative? Cheers

That is the only way yes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Please make 🙏  weds afternoon so I can take the boy. Can't risk buying mine on day 1 and him missing out 

Otherwise the mcanns may not be the only Leicestershire family to lose a child abroad lol

That's a documentary I'd watch,

• Haha 1

They send you a voucher in the post which you exchange for the match ticket on the day of the game. 

Ticket collection point is usually at a hotel in the city the game is played, but in Rennes it was at the ground Ticket collection point usually closes a couple of hours before the game. 

Edited by Foxes1
  • Like 1

Just now, Bert said:

This will sell out by the Wednesday if not the Tuesday.  

No chance. I think this could possibly sell out but not until members.

We took around 1,200 to Rennes and that had the benefit of a Sports Option trip which probably inflated it by 200.

I still think this one is more popular but not by that much.

• Like 1