Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ormondroyd8ftTall

Crystal Palace (h)

About a thousand left. Wow. lol 

Amazed they put this on general sale, they'd have been better giving away to corporate clients to save the embarrasment*

*not that I agree with that... but deffo the sort of thing they'd usually do.

1 hour ago, Lcfc098 said:

I remember the empty seats when we played Norwich at the back end of last season. I reckon we'll be seeing that again very soon this early in the season this time around.

If that new stadium expansion happens think how many empty seats we will have. If we keep playing like this at least 

1 hour ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

If that new stadium expansion happens think how many empty seats we will have. If we keep playing like this at least 

There is not a chance we consistently sell out when the extension happens. If we get relegated, they would probably need to close the new stand off to ge tthe rest of the ground even looking a bit full.

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Palace at home last year went to general sale as well didn’t it? The palace ultra Nigel’s will be mortified that they’re the only club not scary/high risk enough to restrict ticket sales too. 

I've heard that their Homesdale Fanatics do not travel to away games outside London. Not sure why

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

I've heard that their Homesdale Fanatics do not travel to away games outside London. Not sure why

😂 the Nigel’s do make me laugh. I think some do as they ‘claimed’ a flag from the kp a few years back. Ie stayed in the ground hours after full time and scurried over to the kop to nick a flag unopposed. Of course all filmed and proudly on Instagram. A Nigel I used to play 5 a side with told me this 

Normally we go as 2 adults and 2 under 22s (all on season ticket proper cards) Our 2 daughters cant make it this Saturday (aint they lucky) so asking my brother and his partner. They are over 65 so wondering if the lights upon entry at the turnstyles are the same for these 2 catergories or do we need to ring up and change it officially? 

Thanks

22 minutes ago, NAKC20 said:

Normally we go as 2 adults and 2 under 22s (all on season ticket proper cards) Our 2 daughters cant make it this Saturday (aint they lucky) so asking my brother and his partner. They are over 65 so wondering if the lights upon entry at the turnstyles are the same for these 2 catergories or do we need to ring up and change it officially? 

Thanks

As far as I'm aware, it's green - adult; orange - concession; red - error/card already scanned. Think you'll be fine

3 hours ago, NAKC20 said:

Thanks

You will be fine with any ticket

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, NAKC20 said:

Thanks

Just as an aside, officially you're supposed to get written permission from the club if you want someone else to use your season ticket.  But it's a faff and there doesn't seem a lot of point especially if there's no upgrade fee to pay (U22 prices are the same as seniors).