Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ormondroyd8ftTall

Crystal Palace (h)

2 hours ago, Ormondroyd8ftTall said:

I have x3 tickets available for this game in A2, G2 OR G1. All x3 Tickets sitting together.

Let me know if your interested.

9 people you know, who all sit in 3's, all in separate blocks, can't make it?

:shakey:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Struggling for transport options from Cambridge or Ely for this, National Express have withdrawn the regular coach service and only train to get in in time is silly money as advance seats sold out. Even coming via London is s**t as it's bus replacement from Cambridge to London. If anyone can help :worship: (will take covid test and avoid spicy food this week).

On 04/04/2022 at 16:40, fazzyfox said:

Struggling for transport options from Cambridge or Ely for this, National Express have withdrawn the regular coach service and only train to get in in time is silly money as advance seats sold out. Even coming via London is s**t as it's bus replacement from Cambridge to London. If anyone can help :worship: (will take covid test and avoid spicy food this week).

The make it so effin difficult for us to travel on public transport.  Train from bucks to Leicester on Sunday is in excess of 70 quid.

37 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Because Palace returned 700. Haven't seen a Premier league side do that all season. I imagine we'll still wank ourselves silly over their flags though.

Tbf man I was thinking the other way. Palace do the same as what PSV did and probably get laughed at.

Surprised they haven't sold the full 3000 tbf.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...