Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Old concrete slabs

Anybody have a use for some old slabs? I’ve got loads in the back garden I’ve just acquired, all different sizes - I want a lawn down for the kids but the previous owners had a lot of home made patios (poorly executed- basically slab on mud 😂) so I’m lifting them up at the minute.

So before I order a skip, anybody want some for free? LE4 area.

Edited by phoneticerror

6 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Anybody have a use for some old slabs? I’ve got loads in the back garden I’ve just acquired, all different sizes - I want a lawn down for the kids but the previous owners had a lot of home made patios which I’m ripping up at the minute.

Need some concrete evidence lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

No disrespect to the opening poster by any means, but can there be a more duller thread? :P

This is Foxestalk so without doubt, given time, there will be one. :ulloa:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Anybody have a use for some old slabs? I’ve got loads in the back garden I’ve just acquired, all different sizes - I want a lawn down for the kids but the previous owners had a lot of home made patios (poorly executed- basically slab on mud 😂) so I’m lifting them up at the minute.

Sling them on Gumtree. We had something similar.  Soon got rid of them all as 'free to collector ' 

• Like 1

I had some concrete slabs a few years ago that I wanted rid of. I stuck them on eBay and got £55 for them and the bloke came and collected them within a couple of days. I’d suggest you do the same. 

Edited by silebyboy
  • Like 1