Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mobile Wallet Tickets

Does any body know what the actual mobile wallet tickets look like and what we’re expected to show on a match day?

I ask as when I click on “add to wallet” below and then click the download link next to each ticket, it shows me what looks like a ticket and the Auto Selection screen below and select Done but it is not added to My Wallet….bit confusing.

Any guidance appreciated 😂

FC2E259C-E2C9-44AC-8D9F-503EE788F966.jpeg

EF6B980B-062E-4721-A928-E999E5B0B929.jpeg

1F57E8E6-9200-46AC-B3BD-90E675997170.jpeg

Correct, they work with the NFC connection which sends the signal to the scanner when you tap the back of your phone. Just like Apple Pay. Bring the ticket up in your wallet, swipe phone. Then select the other ticket and repeat. Somebody pointed out in another thread that if you swipe through the mobile tickets, you can get a QR code if your NFC fails for whatever reason. 

It sounds pretty straight forward now it’s been explained, but I’m sure something will go wrong with the staff we use on the turnstiles 😂😂

Edited by phoneticerror

4 hours ago, wattolcfc said:

Strange but the Brentford game doesn’t seem to appear on my list of games, any idea anyone? Season ticket holder so maybe they haven’t authorised it yet?

Same here, can’t add anything to my wallet. 

I haven’t actually heard anything from them since I renewed. I know there’s online instructions but it would be comforting to know it actually works. 

• 3 weeks later...

Probably a stupid question but can I send the mobile ticket download email on to a family member so they can use it if I can't make a certain fixture?

Pretty sure we're the only team that doesn't allow this but not sure if it's changed...

On 15/08/2022 at 17:55, Frost said:

Probably a stupid question but can I send the mobile ticket download email on to a family member so they can use it if I can't make a certain fixture?

Pretty sure we're the only team that doesn't allow this but not sure if it's changed...

I don't see why not - they can then download it and add it to their wallet.

There is an easier way though - just load up the QR code that is connected to your ticket and send them a screenshot. They can then scan the QR code at the turnstile where you put your paper ticket.

Am I correct in thinking we’re having to download individual tickets as season ticket holder’s? 

I haven’t had an email from them yet, came on the Tuesday for the Brentford game ,  and the ticket isn’t available to download when I login to my account.

Friend of mine wanted tickets for Saturday, so I bought as season ticket holder guest. I didn't click the wallet links within the email, sent it to them (forwarded). 

They've clicked the apple wallet icon and it just loads up a blank white screen, that's it. Any ideas how to fix this? 

We assumed it was because they didn't have apple wallet installed or logged in or something before but now they have it on their phone and it shows a debit card linked to it. 

Club say they have never seen this happen before and do say forwarded emails should work fine as long as not clicked upon the wallet icons before .

1 hour ago, Livid said:

Am I correct in thinking we’re having to download individual tickets as season ticket holder’s? 

I haven’t had an email from them yet, came on the Tuesday for the Brentford game ,  and the ticket isn’t available to download when I login to my account.

My wallet updated automatically some time this week with my ticket for Southampton. Like you, I haven't received an email.

Before the Brentford game I went into my LCFC account and there is an option to download all tickets to your wallet, so I assume by doing that my wallet automatically updates each week before the next home game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zdx said:

My wallet updated automatically some time this week with my ticket for Southampton. Like you, I haven't received an email.

Before the Brentford game I went into my LCFC account and there is an option to download all tickets to your wallet, so I assume by doing that my wallet automatically updates each week before the next home game.

Sorted after a phone call. I had to do a manual update by opening up the settings and dragging down, apparently it’s the way to go if it doesn’t automatically update. 

39 minutes ago, Livid said:

Sorted after a phone call. I had to do a manual update by opening up the settings and dragging down, apparently it’s the way to go if it doesn’t automatically update. 

Ah good. Out of interest, did they mention whether they would be sending out the tickets by email, or do we assume that has now stopped? I imagine a lot would be expecting their ticket via email, considering they did it ahead of the Sevilla and Brentford games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zdx said:

Ah good. Out of interest, did they mention whether they would be sending out the tickets by email, or do we assume that has now stopped? I imagine a lot would be expecting their ticket via email, considering they did it ahead of the Sevilla and Brentford games.

He didn’t say. It sounded like he gone through this a number of times already.

He did mention something about premier league issues etc but he had already sorted me out so I wasn’t really listening at that point. 

• Like 1

OH MY WORD!! I'm so angry!!! aaarrggghhhhh!! bought mum and I tickets for tomorrows game. My google account on my phone is linked to my work account (I set this up years ago before understanding what that meant) - my work has blocked the use of any pay apps. So, I logged out of my work account and into my own personal google account (which I haven't used in years) and can now d/load google wallet - but now it's telling me I've already d/loaded the tickets aaaaaaarrggggghhhhh!!!

The ticket office were ****ing useless - nothing can be done - tough! 

3 minutes ago, AmyLGK said:

OH MY WORD!! I'm so angry!!! aaarrggghhhhh!! bought mum and I tickets for tomorrows game. My google account on my phone is linked to my work account (I set this up years ago before understanding what that meant) - my work has blocked the use of any pay apps. So, I logged out of my work account and into my own personal google account (which I haven't used in years) and can now d/load google wallet - but now it's telling me I've already d/loaded the tickets aaaaaaarrggggghhhhh!!!

Why not have a word with someone at your work? Explain that it will be just a one-off using your work account. Surely they'll allow it this once?

3 minutes ago, AmyLGK said:

I'd ring back and hopefully get through to someone else, it can't be right that there's nothing they can do? Surely they could cancel the mobile tickets and issue paper ones as a one off.... Or email Jim? [email protected]

25 minutes ago, AmyLGK said:

There’s definitely something that can be done. Call them, explain clearly what the problem is and have proof ready