Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcjosh

Stockport County Away - 23/24th August

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

Probably because they want to maximise their own fans being there. They are obviously expecting to sell out. Under EFL rules we are only entitled to 10%.

I must admit I thought it held 15k not 10k.

I'll get one but christ this is gonna be a scramble.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Probably because they want to maximise their own fans being there. They are obviously expecting to sell out. Under EFL rules we are only entitled to 10%.

Either that or our ticket office don't think we can sell more than 1000 lol

Had a quick look at blocks:

Block A capacity 200

Block B capacity 210

Block C capacity 200

Block D capacity 200

Block E capacity 150

Block F unknown but should be around 150 capacity too

In Blocks A to E there are just over 650 left (with just over 300 sold). Block F is the unknown. It could be that some tickets from there go on sale at some point if this was a block reserved for family/staff.

41 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

What actually is the "away priority scheme"?  Is that box holders, players friends etc?

I believe, someone can correct me if wrong, that it was an invite only from the club for those fans who were regularly going to most of the away league games per season (e.g. at least 15 out of 19). Nothing to do with family/staff of club.

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I believe, someone can correct me if wrong, that it was an invite only from the club for those fans who were regularly going to most of the away league games per season (e.g. at least 15 out of 19). Nothing to do with family/staff of club.

Yep, it is this. I am on it. I think it first started in 2014/15 by invite, then assuming you get to the required number each season, you remain on it. 

It just gets you to buy tickets a day earlier, no other benefits at all. Even that isn't great usually, as the first blocks to open are rubbish. So I always wait until much later in the sales to get tickets in a better block. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Qwerty said:

What actually is the "away priority scheme"?  Is that box holders, players friends etc?

No. Its an invite only scheme for high priority season ticket holders.

Originally you had to agree to a auto payment and agree to purchase 21 out of 24 away and think in the Premier league it was 16 or 17 of 19

The club Originally allocated your tickets based on you selecting front, middle, back.

They used this to allocate a lot of shite tickets view wise and after many complaints settled on this Sunday window or day earlier.

I was on it for about 3 seasons but dropped it after we won the league as there was no way I was able to attend all the league games when I wanted to do the CL fixtures. 

At its height there wss about 800 on its but I believe its down to around 500 now. Although the club won't commit to actual numbers.

So when then initially go in sale online to P1 the allocation is normally reduced by those on the priority, plus box holders and players comps.