Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcjosh

Stockport County Away - 23/24th August

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

No. Its an invite only scheme for high priority season ticket holders.

Originally you had to agree to a auto payment and agree to purchase 21 out of 24 away and think in the Premier league it was 16 or 17 of 19

The club Originally allocated your tickets based on you selecting front, middle, back.

They used this to allocate a lot of shite tickets view wise and after many complaints settled on this Sunday window or day earlier.

I was on it for about 3 seasons but dropped it after we won the league as there was no way I was able to attend all the league games when I wanted to do the CL fixtures. 

At its height there wss about 800 on its but I believe its down to around 500 now. Although the club won't commit to actual numbers.

So when then initially go in sale online to P1 the allocation is normally reduced by those on the priority, plus box holders and players comps.

You were allowed to miss 3 or 5 premier league games a season, (can’t remember now for sure) I stayed on it until last season but for one reason or another couldn’t make many games last season.

It was good for not having to log in and buy tickets, just get them in the post every couple of weeks but like you say some real shite seats, Anfield is one I remember. We were always at the back so generally ok as very back row until you got to Stamford Bridge, Goodison or Selhurst Park.

I originally heard between 7-800 from the chap who dealt with it in the office who you’ll know anyway. I’d say half at best now are on it.

No point now if you’ve still got to log on to buy tickets as that was the point of it.Basically an open away season ticket with no price as this was back when Anfield was £50 a ticket and Arsenal £30 etc.

All matches will always make P1 day regardless.

Edited by promised land

9 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I guess for some the travel, cost and potential previous visit are a factor but most have never been.

It looked like there was e ough requests from Manchester based foxes to sell out, in just the 1st 2 pages on here lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

It looked like there was e ough requests from Manchester based foxes to sell out, in just the 1st 2 pages on here lol

Most of those guys seem to be lower down the priority bands. I reckon tickets would start to go much quicker as you get close to all STH's. It is strange as a 1,000 allocation for a ground many haven't been to should sell out fairly quick. Hard to tell how many people are in each band but there must be well over 2,000 in the 520+ bracket as that is P1 for a normal allocation.

Maybe holidays, midweek, cost/travel putting people off. Just over 250 left. I think this goes this afternoon or evening latest.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah I bet. Looking forward to this one though, at least get 1 new ground in this season.

Did it in L1 season, but been a while, hoping to be back on my feet and driving by then. School holidays so new ground for the boy and a couple of his mates 

58 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Did it in L1 season, but been a while, hoping to be back on my feet and driving by then. School holidays so new ground for the boy and a couple of his mates 

Forgot about your knee, hope it’s healing well mate.

I had a lorry try to kill me on the way to Arsenal at the weekend so my neck is absolutely ****ed.

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Forgot about your knee, hope it’s healing well mate.

I had a lorry try to kill me on the way to Arsenal at the weekend so my neck is absolutely ****ed.

I saw your insta mate. Hope you ain't too bad. Guess cars gonna need some tcut lol

General sale isn't available for this, if anybody is able to get hold of 2 adult tickets, I'd be extremely grateful. Had a membership until this season but can't get to many games now with living in the North West, having 2 young kids and working most weekends. It's also my birthday next week so would be great if I could get to the game. 

Guest Fox-66
21 minutes ago, Jfoxnorthwest said:

Yet another north West exile looking for one adult ticket please. 

I can see Stockport's ground from my house but sadly not the pitch itself. 

Maybe it's a bonus you can't see the pitch for most of their games? :giggle:

Guest Fox-66
12 hours ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Bought three tickets for this but my mate has pulled out, so have one spare adult ticket if anyone wants one, face value

Yes please Isaac. Please contact me.

Cancel that !! One came up on the LCFC site after the 'Sold Out' sign came up so I'm sorted - all good. :scarf:

Edited by Fox-66