Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Loïc Bade

6 hours ago, DezFox said:

They won’t get relegated I don’t think, hate to say it but apart from last night they have looked pretty good. I would expect they finish clear of us 😭

Not sure if we've been watching the same games but they look exactly as expected to me: lots of energy and endeavour but lacking quality. Leaky at the back and scored 2 in 5. I think they're in for a long season, but that was to be expected. There have been plenty of promoted sides who rode a bit of a wave early on in their prem season only to fade massively. I think they've made a couple of good signings though and have a decent manager.

• Like 1

Just now, Buggsteam said:

How are Forest signing so many players? 
thought you could only have 25 registered for the season. They have all ready signed 19 plus what they all ready had. 

They're going to opt not to register a proportion of them or those already there. Very very bizarre

4 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

From what I can see. We are basically opting out of the Premier League. Sell our captain for nothing, sell our best defender for £20m short and sign no one except some token guy who is so surprised he cried when we signed him. 

Tbf the man was only paid 8k a week in France. You take off taxes thats 200k a year. Obviously more than any of us get paid but coming here will no doubt change his life financially alone.

5 hours ago, Fightforever said:

Tbf the man was only paid 8k a week in France. You take off taxes thats 200k a year. Obviously more than any of us get paid but coming here will no doubt change his life financially alone.

Yes, his wife wasn’t crying tears of joy because she’s moving from beautiful Reims to mountsorrel …

• Haha 2