Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

7 minutes ago, K789 said:

I love seeing him celebrating to be honest. Live it up Top, the amount of money you've sunk into us it's deserved. 

Seeing the mess everton are in this morning I am very grateful 

This is exactly it.  Some even saying he's not even a really Fan.

Well he was a Fan long before he talked his Father into buying the Club.

He's entitled to enjoy the moment as much as anyone else.

Let him enjoy it for 24 hours because tomorrow starts the preparation for our Premiership return.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Yeah. We're not in a dire financial situation either, are we? 

Far from it. KP has already recovered the money they lost during Covid.

Only the corrupt FFP rules for trying to hold us back.

Edited by Clever Fox
Missing word
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, K789 said:

I love seeing him celebrating to be honest. Live it up Top, the amount of money you've sunk into us it's deserved. 

Seeing the mess everton are in this morning I am very grateful 

just tried to see what's happening to them ....administration???

2 hours ago, K789 said:

Potentially, 777 were meant to pay 15 mill and haven't 

They are in serious trouble. I don't understand how they have amassed so much debt. 777 were never going to be a solution.

6 hours ago, the draper said:

But they don't know the truth , Sadly he is not ruthless enough to be a chair of a top club, utterly nice and generous man by all accounts, but we were relegated because he is indecisive and lacks a back bone, worse still he is surrounded by slippery yes men like Rudkin, we need a change of direction, I'm happy for Top to stay if he could find a ruthless.footballing CEO who can actually do a job 

We shouldn't have been in the championship and the buck for that stops with Top.

Some of the antics last night were simply too much for me to stomach 

*must take seriously*

IMG_9116.jpeg

4 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

This is exactly it.  Some even saying he's not even a really Fan.

Well he was a Fan long before he talked his Father into buying the Club.

He's entitled to enjoy the moment as much as anyone else.

Let him enjoy it for 24 hours because tomorrow starts the preparation for our Premiership return.

He's also entitled to front up when things go bad and he has a bit of criticism. Hid though didn't he.

I'll be delighted for him when we are a properly, sensibly run football club without threats of embargoes and points deductions. If that is mean spirited, so be it.

• Like 4

Just now, Corky said:

I'll be delighted for him when we are a properly, sensibly run football club without threats of embargoes and points deductions. If that is mean spirited, so be it.

I'd like to see the same front and centre leadership he showed last night at all times....

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

He’s stopping at a hotel where my Mrs works took a whole floor for himself and family, workers are not even allowed to talk outside the rooms bloke thinks he’s something special 😂

Premier Inn just outside of Blackpool?

3 hours ago, Tommy G said:

Yeh he's an inherited billionaire because his dad tragically died along with 4 other people, remember that - I don't think he want's to be in the situation he's in. 

Shock horror theres a small minority clambering for criticism the day we go up. Our fan base is one of a kind. Try and be happy, its fun.

Not sure what the first point has to do with what I was responding to?

And I'm assuming that second point wasn't aimed at me? I was simply commenting on the general point raised. Didn't say I agreed with it completely and certainly not the timing...