Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

If you're in football and want to become a lot richer just get in touch with this guy and his gimp Rudkin, must be the easiest people in the world to swindle.

It's time to go

He's not a business man. He's a young man that worked alongside his father and then inherited a club in the most tragic of circumstances, alongside a worldwide empire and is well out of his depth. Its clear that before his death  Vichai ran literally everything, Top can't do it.

When Vichai was here, you could tell he was one of those owners that new everybody in every role, and although for the most part, he'd leave those people to do their jobs, he would oversee everything they were doing and step in when necessary. He was a regular at the training ground, and everybody would be delighted to see him and had huge respect for him. He had his eye on everything and nothing would pass him by, all whilst building a very successful empire elsewhere.

Top, unfortunately does not have this business sense. His, and his families main business concern, understandably has to be the King Power empire (especially after the massive hit it took from 2021/22) , and whilst this is the case, he's sadly lost the club. He's rarely here, has no clue what anybody is doing and has proven he does not know when to step in at the right time.. Rodgers  rudkin and now Enzo. 

He oversaw the opening of the training ground in homage to his dad, but that was 

whilst neglecting the playing squad, so it's just become a show piece.

I can't imagine the pain of losing his dad, especially how he did, and Leicester City was what they did together, and he understandably wants to hold on to that connection. But for our club, it's suffocating us and its time he moves on.

Top, you're a great man, but a young man that has been through too much and has inherited too much. You have a lovely wife and kids on the way, it's time to admit you can't do it anymore, sell the club, take a free season ticket for life.

Thanks for everything, but for the future of the club, please sell

• Thanks 1

We need an owner, who on a very basic level, is present. Leicester City is everything for us. For Top it’s just one thing in his portfolio located in a country he doesn’t live in. He pays other people to run it and no one to oversee them. It’s just not the same as someone with a genuine connection to the club. I think they only chose us because our colours where the same as King Power group’s branding and whatever other money laundering reasons they had. What other reason would they take in interest in Leicester for? They’re not fans and had zero connection to us. They chose us because we could serve their needs, which remain opaque.  

1 minute ago, Le Renard said:

It is easy to say "Sell the club and p**s off", but who'd want to buy us with another season in the championship and a points deduction incoming?

Exactly! If they did sell some horrible vampire asset company would come in and literally sell the land. 

I’m lying in a hotel room in Plymouth 

I can’t face getting up and the drive home 

I’m utterly shocked at how things have deteriorated since Christmas 

Enzo is 200% a busted flush he looked lost and stupid last night, he needs to be sacked but Top is no capable of such leadership 

and that’s why we are in this mess we are led by a man who is more interested in his horses and holidays than running his late fathers football club 

this Kingpower chapter is over they have returned us to where they found us, struggling in the championship 

and don’t come at me “but we are top” since 2024 began we are basically on for a drop to league one than promotion to the premier league

im tired hardly slept , my head is spinning

How has he destroyed his fathers legacy so easily  

• Like 2

Running a business the size of King Power means that there will be real talent on the board and tried and tested methods and strategies, l would guess that little has changed personel wise since the death of Vichai.

I couldn't imagine Top as the owner of a  company of this size and value would recruit an unproven managing director with a single idea, a total unwillingness to listen to other voices and accept they may be wrong, or leave it in the hands of others to employ such a person.

So why does he run our club this way?

After the tragic death of Vichai, l think we all wanted - were in fact desperate - to believe Top was as committed and as capable of continuing the amazing work begun by his father.

Very sadly and for a variety of reasons it seems he is not.

20 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

I’m lying in a hotel room in Plymouth 

I can’t face getting up and the drive home 

I’m utterly shocked at how things have deteriorated since Christmas 

Enzo is 200% a busted flush he looked lost and stupid last night, he needs to be sacked but Top is no capable of such leadership 

and that’s why we are in this mess we are led by a man who is more interested in his horses and holidays than running his late fathers football club 

this Kingpower chapter is over they have returned us to where they found us, struggling in the championship 

and don’t come at me “but we are top” since 2024 began we are basically on for a drop to league one than promotion to the premier league

im tired hardly slept , my head is spinning

How has he destroyed his fathers legacy so easily  

I feel for you mate and agree with every point of your post. 

• Like 1