Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Robin Gosens

2 hours ago, reynard said:

I found the following quote from that article especially encouraging

"Gosens has suffered from recurring injuries that have heavily contributed to the lack of playing minutes this season."

...I am not sure how you would find this encouraging!!!

If it happening there it could easily be the same here. We may have to have him here, spending money on the treatment table.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I am not sure how you would find this encouraging!!!

If it happening there it could easily be the same here. We may have to have him here, spending money on the treatment table.

Who would’ve thought Drax is a Lcfc supporter 👀 good stuff!

Surely we've learnt our lesson with signing injury prone players.

Forget Gosens unless we can get him for the rest of the season to prove himself.

I'd prefer if we went out and found another young player on the way up like Faes.

Who is big, Strong and can also defend and get forward when opportunities allow.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

supposedly conte wants the current inter left wing back. Which if true could scupper this. 

my guess is that we will go for him but it won’t work out and we will end up paying 15-20m for Tierney 

Bit of a jump from not getting Gossens to ending up with Tea Knees….

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Bit of a jump from not getting Gossens to ending up with Tea Knees….

He's available and Brendan loves him. I think it could be one where, if the analysts dont get their man... maybe brendan does? :dunno: Not the biggest leap going and far more likely than Shaw. 

Edited by Lambert09

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

He's available and Brendan loves him. I think it could be one where, if the analysts dont get their man... maybe brendan does? :dunno: Not the biggest leap going and far more likely than Shaw. 

Just don’t think even we’d take a punt on his legs… no matter BR’s influence… wasn’t basing it on ability 👍

• Like 1